So I know I probably should have cut Caysja's hair long before now (she's 28 months!) but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. She hasn't had much hair until recently and I just couldn't cut it off. Well, for FHE last Monday night, after our lesson I cut Caleb's hair--and then figured I might as well cut Caysja's too. I really didn't cut much--maybe an inch or so on the bottom to even it out, but the "mullet" is finally gone (well, sort of--she still needs to get more hair on the sides)! She was really good all through it and the next day she gave her dolly a "hair cut" several times. (Luckily her doll doesn't have any hair to cut off so she could only pretend!)


And here's a picture of my latest 'do in her hair. She was actually fairly patient while I did it, but I had to really bribe her and I don't know if I'll be doing it again anytime soon...









14 comments:
Very cute haircut and hairdo! Hey, I keep meaning to ask you. Does baby boy get a C name?
I love her hair! I am amazed that she will sit still to let you do her hair. What a good girl!
Cutte Cricell! Your belly looks really cute too! I love pregnant ladies, except for when it's me! You should check out this blog for cute hair tips for little girls:
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com
You are one brave Mama. I can't bring myself to cut Lilly's hair. I'm chicken! She is one cute little thang and again you look amazing being pregnant. Hope you got my last comment about the mattress I left ya. Good luck with that and give me a call if you have anymore ?'s.
Yay, you did it! It looks really good. And that hairdo, wow, you're amazing! (ps - it's katie, I have got to figure out this weird sign in name!)
That is such a cute hairdo on Caysja! I'm impressed.
k you seriously do the CUTEST things with her hair!!! I love it, it is very inspiring and someday when mk has enough hair I vow to be good at it like you :)
wow her hair has gown a lot. Cute hair. You look so cute pregnant. I miss you guys how are you.
Hey! Her hair looks so cute.
I actually found that video on your blog. I got on your blog. I remember you telling me what it was, so I decided to check it out. After watching that video I was so upset, so I decided to put it on my blog too. The more people that can see it, the better. Hopefully it will really motivate people to get out there and vote. Anyways, I'm glad we can read each other's blog now. Yours is so cute. Take care.
You look GREAT!
Fun! And cute baby belly too!!
Danny is going into mechanical engineering. He just started and because he's working full time it'll be four or five years depending on how much of a class load he can handle. I'm worried for him because he's already so stressed out about it and he hasn't even gotten that far. I just hope that when he gets past the generals that he doesn't really care for, he will enjoy it more because he will be dealing with the classes and the field that he is interested in. We'll see. :)
Hey Friend! Thanks for the sweet message on my blog. I wonder the same question as Kalie did- is he getting a C name? And by the way- for how far along you are, you look tiny! Good goin!
Caysia's hair is adorable.
I still haven't cut Samantha's and she's 3 1/2. I'm waiting for it to thicken up a bit. It's not as mullet-ish as it used to be and I'm just afraid that if I cut any of it, there won't be enough left to really do.
Post a Comment