I have been SO blessed to have found such great girlfriends here in AZ! They are so much fun to hang out with. Last Friday night we all went and saw "27 Dresses" and it was so cute! Totally a chick flick, but perfect for us! Here we are after the movie. Sara, Alissa, (me), Heidi, Carlie, Becky
Jess & Lex & Grandma
11 months ago









4 comments:
That was really fun and the pictures of us turned out really cute.
I dont think that you know me...but i know your hubby! my husbands name is Nate Birch (im sure youve heard the name if your hubby is anything like mine!) Ive met kaleb a couple of time and i just have to say that I think he is such a great person!!! and he makes us both laugh until we cry! make sure to tell him hi for us! Are you guys still here in AZ?
Hey Criscell. I tagged you. If you have to read my blog to get the info. Sorry, but I'm running low on blogging friends to tag.
Hey! We had a girls night out a few weeks ago with some wives from the Podiatry program and we saw the same movie and when I saw your post I had to do a double take because I was thinking, "I don't rememeber taking a picture," haha. Then I looked closer at your picture and realized it was all different people :) Good movie and us wives definitely need those nights out since our husbands are gone so much!
Post a Comment