Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tagged...again...

Thanks a lot, Sara P.!! Lol! Are we all so bored that we have nothing more to blog about besides tagging each other? J/K!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

-10 years ago today...

I was 14 years old, in 9th grade, and very involved in band/orchestra, dance/gymnastic lessons, etc. I probably had about 5 crushes including a couple cute older boys in my ward (that didn't know I even existed)!

-5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Watch Pres. Hinckley's funeral
2. Blog
3. Clean my house
4. Take Caysja swimming
5. Go to Wall-Mart/run errands

-I enjoy:

1. Being a mom to the cutest (and smartest!) little girl on earth!
2. decorating my tiny little apartment
3. scrapbooking/blogging
4. going on romantic dates with my Honey!
5. shopping (specifically if I actually have money to spend!)

-What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?

1. Pay off Caleb's student loans!!!!
2. Go on a cruise and take my whole family
3. Go to Europe
4. Go to Hawaii
5. Build the house of my dreams
6. Buy Caleb a brand new motorcycle and nice truck (to replace the ones that were stolen!)

-3 of my bad habits:

1. I am a perfectionist and I want everything to be perfect
2. I get irritated/impatient sometimes
3. I worry about what people think

-5 places I have lived:

1. Idaho Falls, ID
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Glendale, AZ
4. (That's all the place I've lived--pretty boring, I know!)
5.

-5 jobs that I have had:

1. Iceberg Drive-In (I made their yummy ice cream shakes!)
2. Transistions Inc. (I worked with adults and children with disabilities)
3. Sears (Cashier)
4. Johnny Carinos (Server)
5. Elementary Music Specialist (grades K-6)

-5 things people don't know about me:

1. I was born on the same day the Book of Mormon was first printed
2. I won third place in the Idaho State Solo competition (for flute) two years in a row
3. I was a Relief Society President at BYU-I my junior year
4. I was a member of the V.L.C. ("Virgin Lips Club")...until I met Caleb
5. I've been white-water rafting over 50 times in my life since that is my dad's passion

I tagged...
Kristy, Heidi, Katie

8 comments:

Frei Family said...

Hi my friend!! Cute tag... you have cute answers, i am boring i have decided!! Hey go to my blog and check out Sean & Stacy Hadlock & Meradith & Jason Christensen... Yep... they were my favorite roommates!!!!

The Bish Fam said...

Wow!!! Loved reading that. Love the VLC Club! That is sweet that Caleb was your first kiss! Also - white water rafting, sweet - you should post some pic's! Will you host a little party sometime and teach us how to make those yummy shakes??? I will do the tag in the next couple days...

Let the Good Times Roll said...

ooops criscell that comment above is from Katie - I am at my friend becca's house tending for her and was checking my email since the kiddos are in bed! Guess it was signed on from her account! LOL

Criscell said...

You are too cute, Katie! How nice of you to baby-sit! Do the tag at your leisure...no rush!

Criscell said...

Sara--You were roommates with Stacey and Meredith?! What a small world it is! Were they going to Beauty school too, or BYU? I haven't seen them in forever! I didn't even know where they were living, and now Meredith is pregnant! Does Stacey have kids? I couldn't tell from her blog.

Mands Glenn said...

Hey girl! Sorry I wasn't able to make it to library time at all this past week. I was busy babysitting. Hey, do you guys want to come over for dessert on Monday the 4th around 7 ish? I just thought we could get together after the hard, long, 3 test week the boys just had. Email me at jominagirl@Hotmail.com and I can give you my address.

Becky said...

i love that you worked at iceburg. that sounds like a fun job. i think i would get fired for eating all the ice cream though. you don't seem like you get irritated easily. you must hide it well. sorry if i've ever irritated you.

Becky said...

i don't know what tag you are talking about. i can't find the one you tagged me. how long ago was it? i had fun tonght too, talking about girl stuff and all. way more fun than football.