Monday, February 11, 2008

Caysja and her cute animal sounds

Okay, so I know this might be kind of boring to some people, but I think it's pretty funny--(I'm not biased or anything!). The first part is Caysja making her famous "sad" face and telling us about when the "bubbas" were "boken". The next part is Caysja making every animal sound she can!

9 comments:

Becky said...

i think you might be one of the nicest people i know. thank you for being so sweet today. you really made me feel so welcome at the pool. getting me a chair and chatting the whole time- really you are so thoughtful. thanks for being such a great friend.

TwinkleBee said...

the video isn't working! dang! I was excited to see it. Just wanted to let you know. It says video no longer available

Criscell said...

Okay Ray, it should be working now. Sorry about that! I had to get help from my "technological genius" husband!

Heather Inns said...

Criscell that was so cute I love it thank you for sharing with me. Lindsay and Tyrel doing well the baby Madison had surgery yesterday and everything went really good. Thank you for caring!! I Miss you guys lots

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

did she learn the giraffe sound from ryan??? i think ryan made that same sound but a couple of octaves lower.

Unknown said...

sooo cute Criscell! Don't you love that they won't show off when you want them to and won't quit when you want them to quit! At least that's how it is with mine. :) It was good to hear your voice again too. :) It's been a while.

Andrew and Sara said...

Caysja is so smart. She needs to come teach Presten a few things. Her sad face is hilarious.

Frei Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frei Family said...

I love when caleb asks... what does mommy say!! She is so cute Criscell!!