| Who doesn't love the "Twilight" books? They are great! I can't wait for the fourth book and the movie to come out! I found this fun quiz from another blog and thought I'd see who I was most like. Which Twilight novel character are you? |
![]() You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project. Take this quiz |
Jess & Lex & Grandma
11 months ago










9 comments:
Yeah, I can't wait for the fourth one to come out either! I can't believe you got that bike for 2 bucks! What a steal! Glad she's enjoying it!!
Thanks for the quiz----that was fun. I'm so excited for the 4th book and the movie.
I didn't even know about the Twilight books until about a month or so ago, I wasn't going to start it until summer, but my former YW girls brought it over a week and a half ago and sorry to say I neglected much of my things to do today and finished the first one. I'm still not so sure how I feel about it, but I'm roped in enough to read the next one. I think the one word that describes the what I felt when I finished the fist book was slightly disturbed....we'll see how I feel after reading more.... I took the quiz and I came up as Edward.....
Criscell - I just wanted to tell you what an amazing job you did in church today. You have a beautiful voice! Lexi was mesmerized the whole time you guys were singing.
I am Esme too. I love the book. I have already pre-ordered the fourth book.
Thanks, Natalie! I had a great time singing with Kapri and Kalie. They are both so talented!
Hey Criscell--- That would be so fun to go to a V-day Dance. Let me know the details. What would you do with Caysja?
Thanks for dinner last night. Everything was so good and you guys were excellent hosts. Yes you left your glue gun at my house and i had it in my bag to give to you and I forgot. It's still in my bag so next time I see you remind me to give it to you.
Criscell! what a small world! I saw your name on the comment you left and said, "that's funny, I've only heard that name one other time and it was this girl I knew growing up in Idaho Falls." and then I clicked on your blog and wow it WAS you! What an adorable family you have, so fun. Great to see you!
Post a Comment