I had to post some pictures of Caysja in the middle of a tantrum the other day because I wouldn't let her hold the camera. She is starting to throw fits more and more often. The other day and I had to leave the library with her kicking and screaming. She likes to stamp her feet and it's really quite funny but also frustrating too!



Jess & Lex & Grandma
11 months ago









7 comments:
It hasn't been a problem at all. It is my fault because I forgot it at Christmas Time. I had it and everything. I am so sorry you have had to wait so long. Yes, my mom was supposed to send it this week. Plus, we got it for $15.00 instead of the regular $20.00 or whatever it goes for now. I am happy to do it for you. I will run it by as soon as it gets here.
There is nothing like capturing their tantrums, so that one day you can show them. So fun! You are such a good mom.
Wow, that's my life right now as well! Lately Kenedee has been doing the same thing. It's most frusturating when you're in the store. She had a tantrum yesterday at Babies R Us and I just had to pick her up and let her kick and throw her head back, attractive with me trying to protect my 7 month pregnant belly. I love that you got it on camera though!
It's hard not to smile when they're being cute and naughty at the same time! I LOVE the outfit especially the headband.
she is growing up so fast. i love her cute little pig tails. i bet it's hard not to laugh when she is thrwoing a tantrum. all the boys are going to be drooling over her b/c she is so adorable.
I some how missed this one. I'm sorry but the pictures are so cute.
We have reached this point with Adam as well. The first BIG tantrum he threw just happened to be when we were visiting my in-laws and were in a store shopping. Talk about perfect timing!
That's so funny about Caysja! I wonder if you and I were like that when we were little. I don't remembe throwing tantrums, but that doesn't mean we didn't! Hahaha.
Chalise
Post a Comment