Monday, February 4, 2008

Glendale--home of the Super Bowl--and our "claim to fame"

When are we ever going to live in the same city as the Super Bowl again?! We thought we'd better take a few pictures to remember it! Even though we didn't pay to go in the carnival, it was still pretty fun to walk down to the Stadium, Westgate, meet Smokey the Bear, see the "stilt people", the fountains, etc.






11 comments:

Kandis said...

That's pretty exciting! Caysja looked like she was loving Smokey the Bear, her expression is the best.

Anonymous said...

what a neat experience!!! sure fun to keep track of you guys this way...thanks for keeping it updated and for all the good news!

Criscell said...

Crystal, do you have a blog too? I was just wondering.

Smelly Moose said...

Hey Criscell! Remember me from BYU-I band? I saw your blog on Melinda's--your little girl is sooooo cute and I'm soooo jealous of your warm weather!! It looks like we have the same taste in blog templates :) Take care!
Liz

stacy h. said...

Criscell, good to hear from you! i'm with liz in her above comment in that i am SO jealous of your weather there!! it's aweful here....worse in IF though i hear (of course!).how fun to be able to live somewhere new! my sis and her husband lived in az for a while and they really liked it. by the way, i had forgotten that you married caleb! tell him hello.

Andrew and Sara said...

Criscell-- I love your new back ground...your like a blogging professional now.

Cecily said...

I love your new background! That's cool that you were right in the same city as the super bowl! That is a once in a lifetime thing!

Kristy said...

I was TOTALLY thinking about you guys this Superbowl weekend, wondering if you were closeby or what, since you're like the only people in Arizona I know! ;) I'm glad you had fun taking part in the festivities!

Frei Family said...

Hey girlie!! The background looks cute!! None of the cutest blogs on the block fit the whole page... so just go into your fonts and colors to change one that matches closest to the paper you picked... which i think the purple matches great! That is what i did with mine- i just put the blue behind the background.. Yours looks good i think!!

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

Cute pictures! We drove around down by the stadium but didn't walk around much ... now I wish we would have. See you Sunday!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hi Criscell,

Thank you for your comment on my website. Your background looks cute. Unfortunately, there is not a way to stretch the background across the entire page yet, so just changing the background color, which you did, is our only option for now.

Thanks!

Ashley