Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've been tagged...

Thanks for tagging me Sara! I'll just get it done now and then I won't forget to do it later. Here goes...

Two Names You Go By: Honey and Mommy
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: A sweatshirt and jeans
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: A best friend and someone who understands me (or at least tries to!)
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: Scrapbook and decorate!
Two things you did last night: Read my latest book and watched American Idol
Two people you Last Talked To: My mom and my sister-in-law
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: Going to Real Deals for their girl's night super bowl party, and doing laundry
Two Longest Car Rides: When we moved here from Idaho Falls, and when we drove home for Thanksgiving break (16 hours with a toddler in the car is NO fun!!)
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas & The 4th of July
Two Favorite Drinks: My husband's fruit smoothies, and fresh squeezed orange juice
Two Things About Me you may not have known: I won third runner up in the Miss Idaho Falls pageant when I was 19, and I wanted to go on a mission to Thailand (got married instead!)
Two jobs I have had in my life: Elementary music specialist for one year, and worked with children and adults with disabilities for two summers
Two Movies I would watch over and over: Charley (such a tear jerker) and The Other Side of Heaven (so inspiring!)
Two of my favorite foods: Ice Cream and French fries (so healthy, I know!)
Two places I'd rather be right now: On a cruise in Hawaii, or at home in Idaho with my family (but honestly, the weather here is great and I have some wonderful friends, so I can't complain!)

Five People I am tagging:
Alissa
Cecily
Becky
Emily
Heather

5 comments:

Our Family said...

Thanks, I don't even know how to do this whole tagging thing but I'll give it a try.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I love those tags, it is fun to get to know you better! You are so cute Criscell! Two questions -
1. What is real deals?
2. What book are you reading, anything good, I need a new one.

Criscell said...

Katie--Real Deals is the best store! It's got all kinds of home decor for pretty cheap! It's in Peoria, so not too far away. I can give you directions if you want. The book I am reading right now is called the "The Wedding" and it's by Nicholas Sparks (who also wrote "The Notebook"). So far it's pretty good. Have you read the "Twilight" series yet? Those are good too.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

didn't realize you just got tagged,but... i tagged you again. you can get directions on my blog and enjoy!!

Heather Inns said...

Thank for tagging me it will be fun!