Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I finally gave in!!

Okay, so I finally gave in and created a blog! After looking at my friend's cute blogs for quite some time now, I have taken the plunge to create my own! I'll add it to my many New Year's resolutions for 2008. I think it is a good way to keep in touch with family and friends and it should be fun, so here goes!

4 comments:

queenjilene said...

I don't know how to do this, but I'll give it a shot. Your blog is beautiful! Love, MOM

Melinda said...

Love it!!!!

Criscell said...

THanks mom and Melinda! So far I've had a lot of fun doing it!

Kristy said...

Yay Criscell!! Blogs are so fun - what a treat to see all these pictures of your adorable little princess (and Caleb too, since I barely know him either). It is also a joy to see your parents again too. How fun they were able to come and visit!

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun for New Year's. Were you able to make most of your friends through the ward - a student ward, I'm guessing? or your apartment complex? It looks like you're a wonderful decorator! I think it is so super cool that you have already gotten family pictures taken and on display. We should do the same!!

Your mom is right - your blog is beautiful! I'm so excited about this - I'll be a regular visitor. :D