72%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
I found this little quiz on a friend's blog and I thought I'd see how I did. As you can see, the "newness" of blogging hasn't worn off yet and I still spend hours of my day reading other people's blogs, commenting on them, and then posting some things of my own. It's definitely VERY addicting! We'll see how long I keep it up...
How addicted are you?
3 comments:
That's funny. I still feel just as addicted. But you have to check out GOOGLE READER if you already haven't. Cause during the first few months of having my blog I'd spend hours every day going through everyone's blogs to see if anyone had posted anything new. My sister-in-law told me about google reader and it's been a lifesaver. It's basically a hub for sites you want to be updated on. So you add in your blog links under 'add subscription' and then it will let you know each day who's posted. So usually I'll check that out first thing instead and it will tell me if someone has posted then I can go check out their blog instead of going through my list and wasting forever! It's the best, you gotta try it. It's free if you have a gmail account. It's www.google.com/reader. If you have questions, let me know but this is a definite blog time saver!
You don't know me but I found your blog through a friends. I spent all day on my computer going through blogs! I found something similar to what Kandis suggested. It has saved me!
That was a fun quiz! I like going through everyone's blogs to see if they've added things. Personally, I don't like the RS feed things. But, anyway, I got a 52%! I thought it would be much higher! lol
Post a Comment