So some of you might not think this is worthy of posting, but let me assure you, IT IS!! We haven't been to a single park around here in FOREVER--like about four months precisely! Okay, okay so it was still SUPER hot today, but Caysja has been begging me to go to the park every day now for a while and we decided to brave it. In the shade it wasn't so bad, but the walk home was brutal! Fall can't come soon enough here...
And because I don't have any new pictures at the moment, I'm going to post one from a while ago. This is what we looked like every night during the Olympics. We sure loved watching them! Caysja got really into them and wanted to jump off the couch and do somersaults for the "gymnastics."
Jess & Lex & Grandma
11 months ago









19 comments:
I was so tempted to take the kids to the park today too...then I walked out to the car to get the stroller and opted for the pool instead. Caysja's little pigtails are sooooo cute in that picture!
what park do you guys go to? Let me know if you go again and want some company - we're always looking for an excuse to get outside (even if it means sweaty armpits)
I need to attempt the park some time I can't get motivated in this heat I really miss the autumn weather about this time of year.
we went to the park yesterday too!! it was at 8:30 a.m. and it was beautiful....it got too hot by 9:30 though, so we were back to our dark cave (my home with all the blinds closed) i'm so sick of the sun!
That's so cute that Caysja would jump off the couch to do gymnastics!
We Loved the Olympics They were so fun to watch. That is so cute Caysja is going to be so active more then what she is now. I wish you guys would have been able to stay longer. But I understand and we were very grateful for the time we did had. Thanks again for a great b-day
Everything surely does hit all at once. Congratulations with the potty training thing. :) It's so weird to think that I would ever be excited about something like that. :) You are awesome girl!!
That sounds like so much fun. It really will start cooling down soon. Hopefully the summer is almost over here.
Well, one morning last week it was 36 when I got up, can we send some of that down there? Sam liked watching the Olympics too, the first time she tried to say it it sounded like "little pigs" I asked her to say it again and she said "lympics" and finally figured out what she was saying.
The way that I am figuring... only six more weeks of misery... then I am reminded why I like living in Arizona
I'll bet Caysja had a blast even though you were probably dying :) Congrats on the potty training! My advice is just let it happen--kids know when they're ready (I've also heard that girls are easier to train than boys--both of my girls have been SUPER easy!)
I have really wanted to go to the Park. I just don't think I could handle it. Soon we will be going a lot!!! Caysja is adorable.
I can't believe you braved it. We should have come. You guys are a party a minute.
Yay!! Hopefully it keeps getting cooler, so you can go to the park more!!
Criscell, I'm so glad you got to go to the park together! The park is one of Corina I's favorite places. It was really good to see you in Idaho! I thought I would follow through with inviting you to our family blog, like I said I would. Then I realized, I don't have your e-mail to invite you!! Would you mind sending your e-mail and Jake Roberts e-mail, if you have it to losage.arag@gmail.com. Then, I can invite you both! Thanks and have a great day! Anne :)
That picture is hilarious! We found ourselves doing the exact same thing during the Olympics as well. I bet you're ready for the Fall weather to hit!
I never told you CONGRATS on your little boy! I hope the pregnancy continues well. Who knows, we might come say hello next summer since we might be headed that way for an internship!
I love Caysja just sitting in the chair. How cute!
We too watched the Olympics every night. We'd even stay up until midnight to see Phelps or the gymnastics. It made for a lot of sleep deprivation, but we had fun.
Post a Comment