Sara P. tagged me a while ago and if I don't do it now, I'm afraid I'll forget, so here you go... (Sorry Sara, I stole a few things from yours!)
8's
8 t.v. shows I love to watch:
"24"
Lost
Super Nanny
American Idol
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
Wife Swap
Dancing with the Stars
Prison Break (well, I only watched the first season)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Johnny Carinos (there isn't one here in AZ but it's like Olive Garden only better!)
Pei Wei
Cafe Rio
Texas Roadhouse
Wildflower Bakery
Bajio
Puerto Vallarta
I would like to put down the "Melting Pot" because I've heard it's FABULOUS but since I've never been there I guess that would be cheating...?
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Woke up
Started the laundry
Fed Caysja oatmeal with blueberries
Swept/mopped my floors with Caysja "helping" me
Scrubbed the toilets and bathrooms with Caysja "helping" me
Fed Caysja and myself lunch
Ran a couple errands while Caleb was home eating lunch and Cayjsa was napping
Made a salad and went to our ward's "getting to know you" potluck dinner
8 things I am looking forward to:
Being Done with Medical School
Being done w/this pregnancy
Having a house someday
Going home for Thanksgiving
Christmas in AZ with my parents here
Having My baby
Having an actual income!
8 things I love about fall:
Pumpkins
Cool Weather
Halloween
Family getting together
Caleb's birthday
Trick or Treating
Dressing Caysja up for Halloween
The smells of Fall
8 things on my wish list:
To potty train Caysja at nap time and bed time (she's doing pretty good during the day!)
A Cruise
Buy a House
Go to Hawaii
Live by family
See a show on Broadway (preferably Phantom)
Student loans paid off
Travel to Europe
8 people I'm tagging:
Kim P.
Alissa
Melinda
Kandis
Siri
Stephanie
Kristy
Natalie









0 comments:
Post a Comment