So, I just have to say that potty training is going REALLY well!! (Now because I've said that, tomorrow will be a horrible day, just watch...) Seriously though, Caysja is doing great-much better than I thought she would. The first day (Thurs.) she had about 4 accidents, but each day she had a few less and today she didn't have a SINGLE one!!! Plus, she woke up from her 3 hour nap, DRY! I'm sooo proud of her! Let's be honest...I was really worried to take her to church today, but every time I went to get her in nursery to take her to the bathroom (expecting to have to change her outfit) she was still dry! Prayer really works because I was sure praying the whole day that the nursery leaders wouldn't hate me! (I could just see her having an accident all over one of them...)
Jess & Lex & Grandma
11 months ago









9 comments:
Congrats to you both!! That is soo exciting! My niece is in the process of potty training and I have to admit, when we took them last weekend I was a little nervous. But she was soo good about telling me when she needed to go and I thought it was just so adorable how she would smile every single time she heard the "tinkles" in the potty! I am just escatic for you both! What a huge milestone!
YEAH! That's wonderful and even better for mommy (less money spent on diapers) So, any time you want to come over is fine for the flowers. In fact I think I will call you today and invite you over! See how nice I am!
That is so great! You are smart to start this early, then hopefully you will be all done when your new baby comes! No fun cleaning up accidents when you are taking care of a new one too.
Sweet! Why do I feel so proud of her? That's so great! Congrats on the successes (it's never too early to celebrate the small victories in my opinion)
Way to go! I'm so happy for you both! And we should definitely start going to Sonic again Tuesday nights! Every little bit helps the day go by faster, and also helps keep both Audrey and I happy:-) Give me a call sometime soon and we'll hang out!
i am so proud of caysja. she is so grown up. thanks for letting me visit with you today. it is so good just to talk to friends right now. you are such a great listener and always have such sweet things to say. thanks for always being there for me.
Great job with the potty training. I'm nervous about it all. Okay, so about the big girl bed. . . Lilly had a crib that actually turned into a toddler bed. I got lucky, but I have seen some at Ikea that are descent prices and so cute! Check craigslist too! Good luck. I am in the search for another crib and if I see any toddlers I will let ya know. Ohhh and great to see you at the library today. You look amazing pregnant. Seriously, hot!
OHhh gosh, that last comment was from me. I was signed in as my husband. opps!
I'm quite jealous that you've entered the 'big girl' underwear stage. I'm hoping to get Kenedee potty trained in the next few months cause two in a diapers is not fun! I might have to email you for pointers!
Post a Comment