Sorry, Melinda. I knew someone else had tagged me but since I didn't do it right away, for the life of me I could NOT remember who it was! I finally found it posted on your blog so here you go... (I have actually done this one before, so if you read it and it doesn't sound too interesting, I'm sorry to repeat myself. Guess I wasn't creative enough to think of new answers.)
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys:
My Husband
My little girl (and soon-to-be baby boy)
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
3 Fears:
Never getting out of debt (stole from Melinda)
Caleb dying and having to go to work with little kids still at home
SPIDERS! (Seriously, I am soooo scared of them--and scorpions too!)
3 Goals:
Get Caysja potty trained at bedtime and naptime BEFORE our baby comes!
Get more private music students
Teach Caysja her ABC's
3 Obsessions/Collections:
blogging (well, reading everyone else's blog that is...)
scrapbooking (right now I'm WAY behind so maybe that one doesn't count)
garage sales! (you can find the BEST deals)
3 Facts:
I play in a flute quartet here in AZ called "Flutasia"
I grind my own flour and make my own whole wheat bread every week
I love the color green!
I tag: Sara Fulkerson, Heather Inns, Liz C., Shawna, Shiela
Jess & Lex & Grandma
11 months ago









3 comments:
I have a serious aversion/phobia for spiders, too. I can't even think about them without wanting to throw up. Are you giving your little boy a C name?
I grind wheat and bake bread too. My boys can't get enough bread. We love it and will NEVER go back to store bought bread. Ew.
Maybe when you are in town, you can teach me how to make bread. I seriously can't do bread. Rolls, yes, bread, no. I'd have to borrow my mother in law's kitchen aid, and wheat grinder too, but I would really like to learn from a pro! Then if I'm actually successful, it would carry more weight for me needing to have a mixer and maybe even a grinder of my own....Christmas will be just around the corner lol
Post a Comment