Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pump It Up!

Okay...yet another post that I forgot to blog about. Several weeks ago we went to Pump It UP with some friends of ours. It's this big blow-up slide/jumping place. As you can see the kids all had a blast and us mom did too! Thanks for going with us, guys!



My friend Britni was amazing! Here she is, 8 months preggo and still going down the slide with the girls! You're awesome, Britini. I'm so glad that didn't induce early labor!
My friend, Joanna, and her daughter Kate.
Kiki and Me!
Going down the slide. At first Caysja was a little apprehensive (it was pretty steep) but after a while she started to love it.

5 comments:

Thomas Family said...

I forgot to ask you about that - it looks like it was really fun. Would you go again?

Travis and Britni said...

That was fun. We need to go again when there's less than 45 minutes left:) Maybe next week to help get this baby out of me so I don't have to be induced.

Brenbren said...

Looks fun! I have never been there before

Morgan, Lindsay, Max and London said...

Looks like a blast! You're so good to get out and do fun things! What a cool mom!

Gooch Family said...

How fun! Although Bella would be deathly afraid of it. My brother's little girls had a bday party a few weeks ago and had a blow up jumping thing there and I put Bella inside and she was scared to death! Maybe in a few months, ha. Also, thanks again for letting us use your key today.