Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's that time of year again...

My little flute quartet, "Flutasia" that I play with here in AZ, does two concerts a year--one in the spring and one in the winter. Our spring concert is coming up THIS Saturday at 3 pm at the Glendale Public Library and it's free and open to the public if anyone wants to come! We are playing some beautiful music!!

3 comments:

the-olson-clan said...

If I lived there I would bring my kids and come listen to your concert! :) Your family is so cute!!

Brenbren said...

Good luck! or should I say, "break a leg"!?! You will do wonderful and I am sorry I will miss it, BUT I am glad to be where I am!

Kate said...

Wish I could have come! I'm sure there was a beautiful spirit there, a beautiful girl, and, of course, beautiful music ;)