I finally have a minute and I'm going to update this blog if it kills me! Here's a cute picture of Caysja last week before church. (Thanks for the dress, Grandma. Kiki loves it!)
This is a picture of Crew with his two best friends--Camden and Noah. They were all born within weeks of each other. We lined them up according to age just for fun.
Crew has THE most darling "pouty" face EVER!!! It is simple adorable! Caleb likes to make him mad just so he will make 'the' face!

So, blog readers, you have to help me! Caysja is biting her nails and I can't get her to stop! This is a picture of her cute nails that I painted purple and then put pink flower stickers on them...and then she promptly bit them all off by the next day. (Sorry, the picture isn't that good.) Anyone have any ideas for me? I don't want this bad habit to continue!!













21 comments:
Yeah I am glad you found time to blog. I love it. Your kids are so cute I can't wait to see you guys. We are not sure if we will make it for the blessing but, we are trying to figure something out to where we can come and see you guys sometime in March. We will let you know as soon as we can.
have you tried that special finger nail polish to help rid of her nail bitting? I think it's suppose to make your nails taste bad-preventing biting. Good luck.
Crew is so big now! really. and sooo soo cute too.
Such darling pics!!! Maybe if you put something that tasted bad on the tips of her fingers, that would entice her not to bite her nails. I remember my parents doing that to teach us to stop sucking on our thumbs when it was time. It was so good to talk to you too!! Love you 2!!
My kids bite their nails- especially A, I'm always telling him to get his fingers out of his mouth.
I'd try the bad tasting polish- I think you could find it at a pharmacy type store-I've never looked for it. My mom used it on me when I was a kid, and it didn't make a difference for me (though it did taste bad).
Sometimes I put tape on A's fingers, he doesn't like it, but it reminds him not to bite.
That is the cutest pouty face ever! He has so much hair, it makes him looks like a little man. As for the swimsuit, I would have never even remembered so thank you. I just get it whenever sometime.
Give me a call when you want to get together, I love to do a birth announcement for Crew. Do you want to do some pictures too? Take a look online at some birth announcemnts and then you can get an idea of the ones that you like. Just give me a call.
Such cute pics! LOVE the pouty face!!! Wish I had some advice about the fingernail biting, but I don't :( Good luck and I hope you find something that works!! I would LOVE it if you ordered a Scentsy warmer from me! :) I'm putting together an order this month so I don't have to do one for the next three months (to remain 'active' I have to put in an order every 3 months). So you can either let me know what you want within the next week or so (EVERYTHING--except for the 'big' packages') in the catalog is 10% off this month), OR you can wait until March and just place an order on my website. Either way is fine with me!
Crew does have a cute pouty face!! So adorable.
That is a cute pouty face! He is so adorable! I had fun yesterday in "Relief Society" (haha!)
And good luck with the nail biting, I still bite mine!
I love Crew's hair. Jonas's always was slicked to the side because of his cowlick in front. It makes them look like little gentlemen. It's perfect for Sundays!
That pouty face of Crew's is SO SO cute. I love little babies sad faces. It's sad that they're crying but it's so cute at the same time. You guys can come over any time! Although it will be more fun when this rain lets up.
Ohhh cute pictures! It's been fun seeing you guys at Music Makers class.
Ok. That comment from BrenBren was actually me! Brenda was over today and apparently she didn't log out of my computer when she was done. BRENDA!!!
Ooo... no advice on the nail bitting.. if you havent noticed i bite mine like a crazy person-- mostly when i have a lot on my mind-- and the sad part is i have been doing it so long i dont even realize when i am biting them!!! Crew's pouting face is so cute!!! I love it!! He looks like so much fun!!
Cute pictures. The kids are so cute together. I don't have any advice that the other people have given you about Caysja biting her nails. I also don't have any room to talk. I bit mine until after Travis and I were married.
What a cute little "pouty" face! That is so adorable! Don't know how to help with the nail biting thing-sorry.
We used some stuff called "Thum" from Rite-aid for Natalie's thumb-sucking. It smells nasty. And it worked. The bottle says it can be used for nail-biting, too. Good luck.
And seriously, I can't believe Crew's hair! I'm jealous, really!
I know it's been said, but I have to say for myself that Crew's pouty face is hands down the most adorable thing I have EVER SEEN! I am so glad I'm not his mama, cuz I don't think I could ever say no to that face :-)
OK, that is officially the cutest littlest pouty face ever!!! I just can't stop giggling. So adorable! He looks just like Caysja! Lucky kids to have such a super Mommy! Brit :o)
Oh my word, that pouty face is the sweetest! Melts your heart!
your two little kids are so cute, and so tan!! jealous!! i miss the sun!!
Post a Comment