Sorry to all those of you who read my blog. I realize I haven't been posting as much as I used to. I just feel like my kids are more important than spending hours on the computer (and let's be honest, it's really easy to do that when blogging!). Anyway, I'll try to do better at updating more frequently.
These pictures are posted in reverse order, but I don't have time to switch them all around. (I always seem to do that by accident!!) We had a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day! Even though we don't have a lot of money to go out to dinner, we had a great time making dinner just the two of us after our kids were in bed. Caleb fixed me some yummy steak and made me a beautiful card. Thanks so much, HON! You're the LOVE of my life!
These pictures are posted in reverse order, but I don't have time to switch them all around. (I always seem to do that by accident!!) We had a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day! Even though we don't have a lot of money to go out to dinner, we had a great time making dinner just the two of us after our kids were in bed. Caleb fixed me some yummy steak and made me a beautiful card. Thanks so much, HON! You're the LOVE of my life!
I let Caleb sleep in (he usually lets me sleep in on Sat.) and made him breakfast in bed complete with pink milk, heart shaped pancakes, and a homemade card.
For Playgroup the Wed. before Valentine's, we had a party in the San Lagos clubhouse. There were lots of yummy treats and the kids had fun making Valentines. What can I say--my girl loves suckers!
These are Caysja's two best friends here in AZ--Halle, and Miah. Miah is little bit older and she takes good care of them, as you can see.













7 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun day.. how is it being a mom of two now? :)
What a fun Valentines. I love your pictures, they are so darling.
I hear you on being busy with two! How do people do it with more?
What a fun V-Day! Did you set up that play group, or is it an organized one in your ward or city? I really need to do something like that. There hasn't been much interest around here though. :(
I'm glad you guys had a great v-day. I am just happy you find time to update, I only give you a heard time about blogging case I love ya. It's fun to see what is going on in your life with your little family.
It was nice going home to visit I wish you could have been there as well. We are hoping to come visit you guys soon. We will let you know when we find out Ryan work schedule.
Looks like you had a great Valentine's day!! You look great!! And you always dress your kids so cute! And i like Caysja's fancy hair-dos. I am doing well, and keeping busy with school, and trying to plan another trip over Spring Break. Maybe to Florida :) Keep in touch!! Love ya lots!
Hi Criscell, it was wonderful chatting with you yesterday! Thank you for being such a good friend! I will let you know the next time we plan to hike Thunderbird. :)
Post a Comment