Last week my friend Constanze came to visit us. She was an exchange student from Germany my senior year of high school and we became very close. (She also played the flute and we went to state solo competition together.) Then several years went by and we lost contact. Well, a couple months ago we found one another on facebook! Turns out, she was doing an internship in Washington D.C. for her degree as a journalist so when that ended the middle of Feb. she took a three day trip on a train and a bus to come visit me! We had so much fun and it was wonderful to see her after all these years. Thanks, Constanze, we miss you already! Maybe someday we'll be able to come visit you!
We went on a hike up Thunderbird Mountain and Caysja actually made it to the top!!! I was so proud of her! Constanze was so sweet and let her take some pictures with her awesome camera.











11 comments:
criscell thanks again for the cookies and for watching Dane. He was SOOO HAPPY the rest of the night. Maybe we need to get him and cayjsa together more often.
How fun for her to visit! I can't believe you are able to go to the pool in February! Guess next year we'll be doing the same thing... sweet!
What fun to see old friends! She is one dedicated friend to come all that way to Arizona from W.D.C.! Glad you could have fun together!
How fun! I love being able to meet up with old friends. What great memories!
wow, that is so cool. looks like you guys had fun! and i'm totally impressed that she made that doll!!!
How awesome! It's nice to hear that Constanze is doing so well!! I can't believe she made that doll! She is super talented!
That is so nice that she would come all that way to see you!! I am so glad that you found her again on facebook! It's so fun to rekindle old friendships. You were definitely worth the trip!! Looks like you had so much fun!!
That sounds like such an awesome experience. How nice is it to be able to take people out to the warm pool?
That is so fun. I bet you were excited she came to visit. What a great friend to come visit from Arizona!!!
thanks for all of the nice comments on my page :)
how fun that your friend came to visit! my family had a german exchange student my senior year of high school; it was a blast!
yes, we are having a baby! i am so excited.. and scared at the same time! quin is such a crazy little guy, always on the go. i don't know how i will ever keep up with two!
How fun, that's great you guys got back in touch and for her to come visit. Is that swim suit your wearing from modbe? If so I am going to order it today I was looking at swim suits and I saw that one and I love it then I saw that you have it. It's so cute. I hope you don't mind.
Post a Comment