I found this fun speed typing test on a friend's blog and thought I'd see how I did. Her score was 88!! I definitely am not on the same level, that's for sure. It's kind of fun to do though, and then you want to do it over and over again to see if you can beat your own score!
71 words
Jess & Lex & Grandma
11 months ago









5 comments:
80! Wow! That was fun!!!
So addicting I know! Fun game
thank you for the bread recipe!! I am excited!!
Criscell - I can't believe I don't have your phone number or email! But hey - we are getting a group of people together to go to the Mesa Easter Pageant tonight. I think we are going to leave around 5. The pageant doesn't start until 8, but I guess you have to get there super early to save seats. So we were thinking we would drop the boys/kids off to save seats, go get something to eat, and then play games until the pageant starts. Let me know if you guys want to come, and feel free to invite anyone! Email me at ktaggart1@hotmail.com if you want to come or either way so we can exchange phone numbers!
HA! I can type faster than you can! I got to 87. That's a cool test! Love Chalisey
Post a Comment