Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. Our camera broke so I couldn't take any pictures for a while. It makes me so mad because this camera wasn't that old at all! Rrrr! We bought a new one recently so that problem is now fixed! I will post lots of pictures soon...
Jess & Lex & Grandma
11 months ago









6 comments:
That's too bad we've both been having camera difficulties! I love new cameras! Buying a camera is something exciting that hardly happens (for me at least), so it's fun when it does.
Thanks for finding me....
Last camera we purchased was a rushed purchase while Joel was on the way to the hospital from school for Ben's birth. I told him he didn't have time to go home for ours. 12 hours later Ben decided to show up. Oh well. I look forward to your pictures!!
I hate camera problems. Do you mind if I put your blog on the sidebar of mine? It's so fun to keep up with you and your cute family!
I went ahead and put your name on my side bar - I guess it would have been nicer to ask first. Oops.
thanks for the adorable dress! that was so sweet of you. we're doing fine....just adjusting to baby #2, she's a doll though, so we are loving it!!
I am so sorry that your camera is broken. If you need to take some pictures you can borrow mine.
Post a Comment