Today is Caysja's THIRD birthday!!! I can hardly believe that. How can she already be three?!?! Where did the time go?? She is such a sweetheart and I can't imagine my life without her! I love her so much. Today is also my little sis's birthday as well. She is exactly 20 years older than Caysja. Happy Birthday Chalise! Wish you were here with us. And...today is also the 5 year anniversary of the day that Caleb proposed to me on the top of Thunderridge Mountain in Idaho Falls. So as you can see...today is a special day!
Jess & Lex & Grandma
11 months ago











12 comments:
Wow! Today is a special day. We're so excited for Caysja's party tomorrow. LeiLani just loves her. It's been so nice being close to friends.
Happy Birthday Caysja!!! She is the cutest girl... I miss teaching her in nursery. It's fun when so many special things happen on one day :)
What a fun day! Congratulations on everything! You have a beautiful family!
What a Day! 3! It dosen't seem possible that they can already be that old. She is one cuttie, though. Happy Birthday Caysja!!
Happy Birthday Caysja!!! They grow up so fast.
Happy Birthday Caysja! How exciting it must be for you to have a 3 year old! She is such a cutie pie:-)
She is so cute! That is awesome she was born on the day you got engaged, makes it extra special!
that's awesome. Happy birthday all around -especially you Caysja!, even though you have never met this aunty of yours. And I hope you all celebrated with a big bang!
Happy engagement day and happy b-day to Caysja!!
What an awesome day! Happy birthday to Caysja!!! Love her cheese grin :)
it was also my birthday!!!
Wow, lots of things to celebrate! Happy birthday Caysja and Chalise! How is Chalise, by the way? I haven't seen her in so long! And I hope you guys are doing well and that Caysja had a good birthday!
Post a Comment