Where do I begin...
We had so much fun at home in IF. I think we crammed as much as we possibly could into those two weeks and for the most part everything was perfect. The one glitch was that Caleb's oldest brother was injured in a motorcycle accident near Palisades and had to be life-flighted to the hospital. He's okay now though, thank heavens. It was pretty scary there for a little while.


Two of my sister-in-laws--Marisa and Kynda. We all have girls the same age and now we all have boys the same age! What are the chances?!

The girls--Mariah, Nelah, and Caysja

The newest member of the Roberts family--Isaac Jacob, with his mother Marisa.

The boys in birth order--Davis, Crew, Isaac.

Auntie Chalisey got to meet Crewser for the first time.

Cousins

Playin' BB with Daddy

My Girl

My dad took us all rafting--thanks, Dad!


It's always so fun to get together with my three good flute friends from college whenever I go home. We always go to the zoo with our kiddos.

I gave her this B-day present early since it was raining at the zoo.

Crew got to meet 5 great-grandparents for the first time.





Thanks for all the food, fun, games, laughs, and so much more! We love you all and can't wait to see you again!
6 comments:
1. your little crew is a heartthrob! so adorable!
2. looks like you had such a fun trip... ahhh, don't you love going back home?
3. rafting the river? love it.. i have fun memories of floatin with dave burger!
looks like you all had fun times. Its good to see Grandma on your blog too.
Can you believe I've been rafting only once with your dad. (and uncle scott)??... but it was a blast.
Looks like you had a fun trip home! I liked your post from the Children's museum, we have a lot of similar pictures-kind of funny. How fun to go rafting with your dad, do you remember when we went in his dory? That was so much fun!
Sounds like you had lots of fun. It's sad when you go home and we are not there. We really need to come and see you guys and quit talking about it and just do it. We will let you in know is going on the end of July to see if we can come out.
Sounds like you guys had fun. I'm sure it was nice to get out of the heat. Can't wait for swim lessons next week.
How fun to have those G-Grandparent pictures... What a treasure...
Post a Comment