Monday, June 22, 2009

Caysja's Birthday

Caysja's Third Birthday Party--We had SO much FUN! As you can see, the theme was "Princesses"...

Caysja and Halle--BFF's (Halle has high heels on and Caysja doesn't have any shoes...just FYI she's not that short...)
Opening presents


Blowing out the candles

Playing "Duck, duck, goose"

Playing "pin the tiara on the princess"
Getting ready for the party


Making cupcakes together--that's all she wanted to do on her birthday.

I'm THREE!!!

There were only two things she wanted for her birthday--a watch and keys...rather grown up gifts for a three year-year-old, wouldn't you say?
Birthday breakfast for the princess

9 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

She looked so cute on her birthday. The girls had a blast. Thanks for inviting us.

Cecily said...

That is so funny that she just wanted a watch and keys! I don't know of any other 3 year old wanting those things for their very own! So cute!

Michelene said...

Criscell,
she's so cute. That's so great that you guys bake/cook together.

sheila said...

How fun. She is a cutie and knows how to smile on que.
Her party looked great. Happy Birthday Caysja.

Michele said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Way to go for being a fun mom and throwing a big party.

Hethrjem said...

All I wanna do on my birthday is make cupcakes. And eat them all. And wash the car and go bowling, like I do every birthday. Yep, the car gets washed once a year on my birthday, whether it needs it or not.

Audra said...

Looks like a very cute and pink party! Would you mind removing my last names from your side list? Thanks!

TwinkleBee said...

LOVE your "family" in frames on the wall. Gonna have to copy that. you think of such great things!

Kristi said...

Such a cute Birthday party! I love it!