Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just hangin' out

Kind of a random post, but I have a bunch of cute pics that don't really fit into anything specific so here you go. Lately Caysja's favorite thing is to read stories to Crew. It's so sweet. She is a wonderful big sister to him. Our weather has suddenly gotten REALLY HOT here (like yesterday it was 109 degrees!) so we've been staying inside a lot more.
These are Caysja's most favorite toys. She LOVES to put her baby to bed in the crib and then put her in the high chair to feed her.
Such a classic! This is what Caysja looks like most Sundays at the dinner table. We have late church and by the time we get home she is just exhausted! She often falls asleep while eating.
Caysja has Caleb's temperment--HIGH ENERGY! She loves to jump all over the funiture and lately to jump from couch to couch!
Just hangin' out
This picture still makes me laugh! One would never know that the Bumbo chair could be used as a hat as well!

Caleb has finals this week and then we can't wait to go home to Idaho for two weeks!

15 comments:

Kate said...

Those are funny pictures! I love the last one of Caysja wearing something on her head, and sleeping at the table! What a cutie. It was great to talk to you today! I'm excited to see you! Have a great time on your trip!

A Simple Girl said...

Aw! How cute! I can't believe she falls asleep at the table :)

Niki said...

Cute, I love random posts those are some great pictures. Hope finals go well! Have a great trip it will be nice to get home to family and cooler weather.

Travis and Britni said...

How cute. That Caysja cracks me up. I was hoping we would get to do a lot of playing this summer, but with this hot weather we'll have to be creative. Swimming lessons will be fun:)

Jennifer Payne said...

I love her falling asleep at the kitchen table. She is a doll!

Adrienne said...

oh man, that one at the table is a keeper for sure! made me laugh :) even Natalie thought it was funny!

The J J Glenn Family said...

Sweet post! WE have totally been staying in a bit more. It is exhausting to load in and out of the car when it's so dang hot outside. I love her asleep at the table. How does she do that and how in the world does nursery make them so tired. Lil is the same way on the way home from church. Have fun in Idaho. I'm so jealous you get to go home. I might have to talk JOrdan into it.

Gooch Family said...

Those pictures are funny. I love Caysja jumping from couch to couch, she seems like a ball of energy! One more day and we have our husbands back! I'm sure you are just as excited as I am. Random, but yesterday I went swimming with a girl you met yesterday in line at the library. Her name was Melissa, small world :)

Audra said...

She is quite the jumper! You have cute kids!

Thomas Family said...

Holy moly, she is getting some serious air in that jump. Way to catch it! Cute pictures. I agree with Britni about being creative...well maybe not that creative - season passes to wet'n wild sounds just about right!

Heather Inns said...

I love the pictures. Good luck with finals this week. We wish we could see you guys when you go home to Idaho but, we are going to make a trip out there really soon. We are for real this time we are thinking in June when you guys get back. It was so good to talk to you the other day and I wish we could have talked longer, I am sorry. But we will see you really soon. Miss you guys.

Unknown said...

How cute-I love that she likes to read to Crew, so cute that she is taking care of him.

Smelly Moose said...

I love random pictures :)

Michelle Gifford said...

I love the mid-air picture. That is great photography work. Thanks for coming over and sewing with me and have fun in Idaho!

Gallant Family said...

Oh my heck! Those pics were too funny. That girl just cracks me up. She really gets some good air from those couches! That picture asleep at the table is classic.