I just wanted to pay tribute today to the two Mothers in my life--my mother-in-law, Lorna, and my mom, Jilene. I love you both so much! Everything I know about being a mother I learned from your wonderful examples. Thank you for always being there for me. I hope one day I can learn to be the kind of amazing mother/grandmother you both are. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!







I love my two kids more than words can say. What a privilege it is to be be a mother. May I never take it for granted.









8 comments:
Yay for fabulous, amazing moms and that we get to celebrate Mother's Day!! I can't believe i'm the first one to comment! You are incredible. Happy Mother's Day to you!
Happy Mother's day! Love reading all of your posts!
Happy Mother's Day to YOU Criscell! We've missed you guys this past week...and we're SO happy to be back! I've heard we've missed some FUN pool days (apparently everyone has been going...due to the oh' so HOT weather). Hopefully we'll catch you sometime this week (before we take off again for 2 weeks).
You and your Mom look SO much alike, and what CUTE pictures of your Mom and Mom-in-law with the kiddos!
And way to go Caleb for doing something VERY sweet for you! Don't you LOVE it when they do things for ya...just because, and for no particular reason at all!
...and you are such an amazing Mommy too! :)
Happy late mothers day! your kiddos are adorable! so nate and I were talking and thinking that we need to get together soon! lol since we have lived in the same state and all! :)
Hey Criscell! I just found your blog off of Melinda's site! It's great to see you and your beautiful family! Congrats on your two gorgeous kids. You can check our family out at www.theluckiestmcbride.blogspot.com Hope you are doing well!
Way cute!!! I talked to Emily and she would love to come with us to our traditional zoo trip. It's looking like Tues or Wed (June 2 or 3) will be the most open days, or possibly the last Saturday in May (30th). I am beyond excited! I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day :-)
I haven't commented for awhile since life was crazy with our trip out West. But I must say that Crew is so dang cute! I can't believe how much he is growing. And a bunch of your pics of Caysja totally remind me of Kenedee. They are so funny at this stage and full of smiles and energy. We totally have to get these two together when we move out there! Have fun in Idaho!!!
Post a Comment