Little did I know when I wrote that last post that I would have a baby in only 2 more days! Crew Caleb Roberts was born Friday Dec. 19th, (one week early exactly) at 12:04 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 12oz. and is 21 inches long. He is sooooo handsome and has lots of really dark hair! I started having contractions about 1 am and we got to the hospital at about 3:45 am. and I was already at a "5". I was at a "10" by 10 am, but then we waited a while so my Dr. could be there. Caleb got to deliver him and that was really special. So far he is a SUPER baby and hardly ever cries! I wish I could say that my itching is all gone, but apparently it is going to take a few weeks to go away completely. Labor and delivery went so well this time around. Plus I only tore enough for one stitch! Caysja loves her baby brother and is proving to be a BIG help so far. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers in our behalf. Merry Christmas! We're officially ready now!




These were taken a week before he was born at the flutasia Christmas concert I played in at the Mesa temple grounds. The lights on the Mesa Temple are gorgeous!
Thanks to Britni for these gorgeous flowers she brought to my flute concert! And thanks also, for watching Caysja for us in the middle of the night, Britni!! We owe you one!
















47 comments:
CONGRATS!!! He is soo cute!! You must be exahusted! I hope that you have lots of help for awhile... I can't imagine how hard it is to have a newborn and an older one that wants attention too!
I'm so glad he came early!
He looks perfect.
Criscell! Yay! What a cute boy with a cute name! I am so glad that everything went well. Merry Christmas! I can't wait to meet little Crew!
I love how your baby ticker shows that you still have four days. Lucky Girl.
Crew is soo cute! Enjoy!
Congrats, he is adorable! What an exciting Christmas gift! I hope you are feeling well.
Congrats! Crew is so incredibly adorable! I am so excited for your family and that you will enjoy Christmas with a new little one! You are terrific! Congrats again!
congratulations Roberts family!
You're right. Where DID he get that dark hair? He's a real cutie though. Hope you are recovering well.
Merry Christmas!
Congratulations. What an awesome Christmas present. :)
Criscell and Caleb,
What a beautiful little guy! I bet big sister is thrilled! You looked so tiny before you delivered. I had no idea you were due yet! Good job. Good luck on getting rid of the itching! I am so happy for you guys. ;)
Congrats! He is so so handsome and I love the name! He's bound to be a heartbreaker! Thanks so much for your sweet comments...I can totally teach you how to make a tutu....they are super easy!
Congrats again!
Congrats guys, we are so happy for you. Crew Caleb, what a darling name. I love all his dark hair, and I love that you have you own "handsome little man!"
Woo hoo! Adorable!! Congrats!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I can't believe how much hair he has. I love the name Crew too. I am so glad everything went so well. We will have to bring you something fun when we get back!
Yeah! I am so happy for you, what a GREAT christmas present! I was my mom's favorite Christmas present and still am to this day. He is super cute and I love all his hair!
I'm so glad everything went well! You made it sound like labor was fast--that's SO great! Having two is so fun. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Criscell,Congrats on having the baby! He is adorable. Enjoy your Christmas.
Congrats! Everything sounds like it went smoothly. Good for you. Crew is so adorable and big sis looks so proud! How special that Caleb was able to deliver him. Oh and that itching.. totally had that at the end of my first pregnancy. It will be gone soon, but yeah I know what you're going through. Wish I could bring you dinner or something. Merry Christmas. Have a happy holiday with your new little miricle! Love ya!
Congratulations!! He is a beautiful baby! I don't think Caysja could be any happier!
Aren't little boys SO CUTE? Just wiat until he starts throwing food and eating poop. Life gets real interesting real fast!
Congrats to all of you! He is a beautiful baby! And so lucky to have you for his mother!
He is so cute I can't believe you have two kids. It is awesome. He has really dark hair. I love it. I am glad everything went good. Congrats. We love you guys and miss you tones
Congratulations on the new little guy. He is so cute. Ryan created a blog for me hope I can keep it up without Heathers help.
Congrats Criscell! That's so great that Caleb could be their to help. I'm sure he's so excited to have a motorcycle buddy now.
Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby and fits right into your beautiful family. What a fun Christmas present!
Congrats Criscell! He looks so beautiful.
Congratulations! He is so handsome. I'm happy that everything went well... Merry Christmas!
Congrats on the little one! He's a doll. His name is adorable!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you. You are such a skinny little thing that I forgot you were so close to your due date! He is adorable. Merry Chirstmas to your cute family!
Yay!!!! How awesome! I have a friend, an old roommate, who is headed down to AZ for her husband's internship in the Phoenix area....I told her about you so that she might have someone to hang with. Her name is Brendi and her little girl Kinlee is about Caysja's age and she has a little boy, Deacon (not his real given name but his nickname he goes by) is around 1-ish I think?
Anyhow, I sure hope that itching goes away soon!! At least maybe you can take a little bit more of something to help since a lot less of medication is passed through breastmilk than when you're pregnant. It's so wonderful to hear that the labor and delivery went so well. I don't know how you waited! I wasn't even at a 10 quite yet with Samantha when I told the nurse, I've gotta push! Did you get an epidural this time?
Cute Pictures. I still can't get over how cute he is. I'm glad you guys are home and getting settled. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. See you when we get back.
Congratulations Roberts Family! He is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see him person:-) I bet it was SO neat to have Caleb help deliver him. Good luck with everything and let me know if you need anything at all.
Crew looks so sweet!!! I think he looks a lot like Caysja. I LOVE his name! We are adjusting pretty well with our boy! It'll be a lot easier when he starts sleeping through the night though, whenever that will be :) BUT I am enjoying him while he's still small. Big sisters are such good helpers. Thanks for the comments and Merry Christmas to you guys, too!
Oh and I just play around with my pictures on Photoshop--I highly recommend Photoshop Elements to anyone who wants to do cool things to their pictures and to digital scrapbook :D
i can not wait to see him. congrats to your new addition. he is adorable. i am so glad everything went so well. i hope the itching stops soon.
HURRAY! Tat is so awesome (minus the itching). Boys are so much fun. Can't wait to see more pics of the handsome guy.
He IS quite the handsome little guy! Good job, you two! I hope you got some rest over Christmas and are able to recover fully soon. Looks like Caysja is going to be the best big sister anyone could hope for! Congratulations!!
You are so blessed and you deserve it! He is gorgeous! I love the picture of Caleb and Crew together!Congratulations! The RS will be over to welcome Crew to our ward!
Congratulations! I just haven't looked at my friends' blogs enough to even know what's going on in their lives! I'm so excited for you guys, and I hope you had a great Christmas with your new little baby boy!
I love his hair! Congratulations!!!
Congrats, Cute name! I'm so happy for you. He looks healthy and happy what more could youwant. Happy New year!
Congrats you guys! We can't wait to meet the little guy!
Criscell, Congrats!!! I hope you are feeling okay. I loved your Christmas card. Thanks for sending it. Good to hear from you! Happy New Year!
Congrats! He is beautiful...and you look great!
Can't wait to meet him :)
Yeah, I make my own backgrounds, but don't have a place to share them just yet. I can make one for you if you want me to. Or I can give you the code for mine if you want that one. Anyway, seriously, let me know if you want something. I love designing blog layouts. It's my computer scrapping.
Did I say that I was caught up on my scrappin'??? Oh dear, if I did, I lied. I have BARELY touched my college years. I am pretty close to caught up on Jonas's life (a whole whopping year) but I just keep printing pictures. It never ends, unfortunately.
1st of all, I have never seen anyone with even CLOSE to 43 comments on one posting before. You sure have a lot of people who love you. And I'm one of them. I am so excited for you, your family is beautiful and I LOVE the name Crew, it was one of the names we were thinking about. And I adore the picture of your little girl kissing your belly. Congrats and love you.
He IS beautiful. I love babies with hair. He has lot's of dark hair and a beautiful face. Congratulations on a great delivery and a gorgeous baby.
Congratulations, Criscell! You've definitely had a memorable Christmas season. I hope your itching has subsided by now. I'm sure life is busy with two. Good luck!
Congratulations! He is absolutley beautiful. I can't wait to have kids. Your family is so cute Criscell! Hope you guys had a wonderrul Christmas!!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment