Yeah, I'm a little slow posting these...I guess my excuse is having a baby six days before Christmas...
My wonderful parents came down from Idaho and spent over a week with us. They were here from Christmas Eve to New Year's day and totally spoiled us! They took us out to dinner, gave us wonderful Christmas presents (we LOVE the double stroller and our 72 hour kits!), watched our kids so we could go to the temple, kept Caysja occupied so she wouldn't be bored, and so much more. Seriously, they helped us transition from one to two kids so smoothly! We miss you so much--come back soon!
I really didn't think I'd have a Christmas baby, but a friend gave me this outfit just in case and I thought he looked so cute in it! He got the hat in the hospital and it had a little Christmas tree on it. (This is how he pretty much spent the whole day--asleep--what else is new?!)
Caysja seriously adores Crew and she would literally maul him to death if she were left in the same room without anyone watching! She wants to hold him, and kiss him and hug him constantly! She'll say, "I wanna hol him peese". I love it.
Christmas morning (hence the hair that's totally not done). Caysja really got "into" Christmas this year and it was so fun! She left cookies and milk for Santa on Christmas Eve, as well as a note and she was so excited to have him come. She got lots of nice toys including this fun play tent from Grandma and Grandpa. Thank you, mom and dad!
This was her gift from Santa--and her favorite toy, by far! She had so much fun putting her baby in the high chair, swing, pajck 'n play, etc.
I found this perfect little onesie for Crew that said, "Who needs Santa, I've got Grandparents!" My dad loved holding Crew. He doesn't have any boys, so he was extra proud of his first grandson.
Caysja and my mom were inseparable the whole week! My sweet mom played "babies" with Caysja every minute of the day. She also took her on walks to feed the ducks, gave her baths, went shopping and just generally had a blast with her. Thanks, Mom!
My mom and I got to play a flute duet in church the Sunday after Christmas and my dad accompanied us on the piano. It was so fun to play with my mom again. She is so talented. I got out the little piccolo I have for Caysja (the old "junker" one I got for free) and the three of us "played" our flutes together! (Do you like how Caysja is holding it the wrong direction?)
Santa's little helper! I bought this dress for her when I was pregnant with her (a long time ago) from this store that was going out of business and I've been waiting all this time for her to wear it--it was almost too little!















23 comments:
Super CUTE Christmas Pictures, Criscell! I'm SO sorry we weren't able to hang out like we talked about...its amazing how FAST the break flew by! We will definitely have to make up for it though:-) We'd LOVE to hang out with you guys sometime soon...so let's plan something!
And thanks again for the yummy cookies and B-day card...you're SO sweet:-) Have a GREAT weekend!
Oh Criscell, you are to cute. Only you would have a baby and then play in a flute duet a week later! That is neat you have such a musical family. And Crew is so cute. I love all that dark hair, and his church outfit - too darling, he is so handsome! You look great by the way.
I can't believe how great you look! You just had a baby and you are adjusting so well. Your Christmas looked so special and I am so happy that your parents came and shared that time with you guys.
What darling pictures!! You are such a beautiful family! And I love all those cute Christmas outfits! I am so glad that your parents were able to come celebrate with you!! Sure love you!!
He is so adorable. You make us all look bad how fast you swing back to things. :) You are AMAZING!!!
What cute pictures sure enjoy looking at them. Miss my Heather. Need some reading in between taking care of kids??? Glad to hear you had a nice christmas.
Your kids are so cute. I love the church outfit Crew was wearing. I bet that was nice to have your parents with you for Christmas and New Years to help you out. I love it when my family comes to visit.
how fun that your parents were there. We missed them while we were in St. George by one day. I think, that's what my mom said.
Crew is so cute and little. I always thought Kailani was so little compared to others, but I'm glad she is growing, also sad too.
Have a happy new year.
That's so fun your mom plays the flute with you. I use to do piano duets with my mom when I was growing up. Good times!
So cute! Glad your parents got to come help out!!
Criscell you look wonderful, and it sounds like you had a good Christmas. The wedding went really well. Very cold and snowy but it was great. Next time you are in Idaho in the next few months let me know. We will be here at least until July maybe longer.
So much to say! 1. I love love LOVE that little church outfit for crew!! The vest is adorable!!! 2. I love how Caysja held the flute the wrong way, sammi does it too; mirror image of us! 3. You. Look. Amazing. Seriously, you don't look like you just had a baby! I'm sure these are all things others have said, but I didn't read their comments first :-p oh and 4. Samantha needs that Santa/grandparent shirt that Crew has because it hits the nail directly on the head.
Taylie got the Dora tent, too! It's always in the way haha, but she likes it. I'm glad that your baby is adjusting so well. I'm definitely jealous of warm Arizona Christmases!!
crew is so cute!! when can i see him? how are you so tiny already? i know- you never got big. you look great. your parents seem so great. you have lucky kids to have such nice grandparents. i miss you caysja-lets hang out.
Oh!! Crew is absolutely adorable. I love the pictures of him in the little suit. So cute! Also, I love the picture of the three of you playing your instruments and I did catch that Cayjsa was holding the flute the wrong direction. It makes the picture that much cuter.
What great pictures, looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I just love Crew's church outfit, so cute. And he has so much dark hair!
Great Christmas pics! That was so nice of your parents to come down... it looks like you had a wonderful time. I love that little sunday suit on Crew... he is adorable. Caysja is now in our nursery class... she is so much fun :)
He's so cute!!! I love all of the outfits your kids were in. I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. You guys look awesome playing the flutes. I'm sure it sounded just as great. :)
So adorable! Your little man looks so handsome in his church clothes!
Cute pics!! I love Caysjas dress!! It is so precious!! Your little man looks so cute in his church clothes!! I am glad you had a fun christmas!!
He looks like Cayjsa!! I think Cayjsa looks just like your dad. So adorable. Love his little onesy, glad you had happy holidays and family to share it with!
How fun. The kids look absolutely adorable in their outfits. I'm so glad your parents were able to come and stay. You look great by the way. I wish I looked half that good after just having a baby.
What an adorable church suit for Crew! I think Nathan has the same one but in size 4T. It looks so cute in that little tiny size. I just love the look on his face- as if he is happy to be going to church! Congrats on such a beautiful boy!
Post a Comment