Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Exciting News...

Well...some of you already know this, but for those of you who don't yet........(drum roll)..........WE'RE EXPECTING BABY #2!!! I'm actually four months along today. What's that you say? Why haven't I posted anything sooner? I know, I know...I should have. Sorry. I had a bit of a scare a while back with a lot of bleeding so I was afraid to say anything for fear it was over. But...here I am 16 weeks and everything seems to be okay. I was supposed to have a Dr. appt. today but it was canceled because my Dr. was called away to an emergency C-section (hope that's not EVER me!). We should find out in a month (or less) what we're having. Considering that with Caysja this was the time I actually found out I WAS pregnant, this pregnancy has gone VERY slowly in comparison! At least I'm not sick though. I'm so sorry to all my friends who get sick. I don't know how I've been blessed with that but I'm so grateful. I have been pretty tired though, which doesn't work too well when you have a toddler. The due date is (don't laugh)...Dec. 26th. Yeah, we didn't plan that one too well, huh! Guess I'll have to hope I'm either early or late. We're so happy, excited, and feel so blessed though! Caysja needs a sibling. She gets so bored with just me. Now I have 5 months to get her potty trained...

Our scanner wasn't working very well so unfortunately this isn't the best picture.

46 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

WOOO HOOOO!!!! Congratulations! SO excited for you!! Going from 1 to 2 was easier for me than going from 0 to 1 because I knew more what to expect. Hope its the same for you!! CONGRATS!

Cecily said...

Oh!! How wonderful!! Congratulations Criscell!!! I can't wait for you to say if your baby is a boy or girl!

Gallant Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! That is so exciting. I didn't get sick either and boy, am I glad to hear you aren't. I won't lie, even thought you said (don't laugh) I did, sorry. My friend had the same due date and she was induced early to avoid it. I want to vote on the poll, but I would like some more information before doing so--what has the baby's heartrate been??? If you don't tell me, I'll just have to take a 50/50 shot.

Kim said...

Since it already slipped earlier to me that you were prego, and I congratulated you then...BUT I'll do it again...CONGRATULATIONS Roberts Family! I'm so HAPPY for you! Let me know if you ever need help with anything...even though you mentioned you didn't get sick (makes me way jealous by the way...I got way sick), but if you ever need an extra nap or a break from your sweet little gal...let me know, and I can watch her for you! I would be more than happy tooo...so don't ever hesitate to ask! Hope to see your around again soon!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting. We are sooooooooooo happy for you! Love ya, spence, katie, and lance!

Gooch Family said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting!!! That is right around Bella's birthday, isn't that just the worst time!? The only time I didn't want to have a baby born I did, haha.

Criscell said...

To answer your question about the heartbeat Dana, it's pretty fast. I can't remember exactly how fast, but my Dr. told me that it was on the fast side. So...there's your "tip"--go vote!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

congrats.

emiflute said...

Congrats! I am so very very very happy for you! Umm- check my blog soon- there may be something you will like on there. Again, what exciting news! I'm glad everything is going okay now.

Jennifer Payne said...

That is so exciting. I am so happy for you. I am glad that everything is going well. How blessed this baby is to be sent to your home!

XO said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! Woot!

I'm due just 6 days before you - how fun! I'm so glad you haven't been sick and that everything is going well. I like that you scanned in the ultrasound picture. We have one next week, I'm gonna steal your idea :)

Seriously though, that's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's so awesome!!! I'm excited for you guys!!! We are doing well, we found out we're having a boy so it's going to be interesting :) I'm glad you've been feeling well, just keep resting and take care of yourself!

Amber said...

That's awesome! We are so happy for you guys!

JCLS said...

Criscell! Congrats on your news that is so exciting! I am so glad to hear from you on my blog. Thanks! Summer is great....we went to IF for the 4th and it was amazing.....it was super sad to leave but we will be back at Christmas. Girls camp was in June, but it got cancelled because of the flooding and the storms and stuff....it was sad! I am glad things are good!

Melinda said...

Don't feel bad about announcing late-I didn't and won't ever tell anyone besides immediate family until after my 12 week appointment, just because the chance of a miscarriage is so much higher in the first 12 weeks and I just never wanted to have to deal with, "Well, guess I'm not anymore" to everyone-like you. I've read all these other comments and unless you're miserable, I wouldn't get induced early for convenience, just because I was induced early and it was SO intense. The nurse told me that the difference between pitocen and God is that God is nice and puts the body into labor at a somewhat gradual pace. Pitocen is more like going into labor the way an F-18 fighter get accellerates on a runway....:-)

I read your comment on Emily's blog, have you decided what to do about the flute teaching job? Maybe see if you could do less students? It's during a natural lull of lessons anyway because of the holiday...even if you decide not to do it, congratulations for getting the job!

kalie said...

Hooray! We are so so super happy for you guys! I already can't wait to see the cutest new baby ever! We want frequent updates, especially on the NAME!

Frei Family said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys!! Thank you again for teh yummy cookies!!

Josie13 said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you!

brandya said...

Congratulations! I am sooo excited for you guys!

Andrew and Sara said...

Congratulations---We are so excited for you!!

Unknown said...

Criscell!
Yea! I was so thrilled to hear the news! I love having kids, especially when they can play with each other. It's really special to be a mom. Hope you're feeling well. Stay busy. That's always the best thing for me when I'm pregnant (I'm not now. :) Congrats!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

congrats!!! I was wondering when you would start with #2. I hope you are feeling well.

Hethrjem said...

Woot woot!

TwinkleBee said...

With Cayjsa turning two i thought the news might be coming soon! Congrats to yoU!!! I'm so happy for you! let us know what you are having when you know! Yay for you guys!

Charisa and Trent said...

We're pregnant together AGAIN!!!! How fun is that?! I love that we're right on top of each other too, I'm due December 22nd. Love it. You're so lucky that you haven't been sick. Like with Ethan the first 14 weeks I was sick all day everyday and it felt never ending. Thankfully I'm getting to where I enjoy being pregnant. Time for low intensity Turbo Jam! cause I would love to not gain as much weight as I did with Ethan.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

no didn't know! i'm so happy for you. hope you're feeling spunkier and over the worst of the tireds soon. i'm so excited for you guys. congrats! congrats! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is so Exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Time sure flies when you're having fun. It seems like a year ago we were all in the symphony at BYU-I. How fun for you! I stumbled upon your blog while checking out the McNivens'. Ours is markandhalsey.blogspot.com. Congrats again!

Michelle Gifford said...

Yay! Yay! and Yay! I can't wait to see what this next baby looks like. How can you get cuter than Caysja?

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! I am due on November 26th. I'm feeling good for the most part! We are also starting to potty train Taylie, and hopefully we'll be able to get her in a big girl bed soon. She's still pretty young, but if we can at least get her used to these new things I think it'll help.

Heidi said...

Congrats! That's great!
Heidi

Heather Inns said...

YOu have so many comments! You are a great friend. We are doing good I hope to post what has been going on but our compture charger died so We are just waiting for that to come and it is taking forever. I hope all is going well with everything. Miss you tones. Love ya

Kandis said...

Soooooooo exciting! Congrats on the second addition. I'm quite jealous you don't get sick at all, but glad it's all going well. That's quite the due-date, guess Christmas will be in Phoenix this year for you guys.

bryony said...

Congratulations! You guys are such a sweet family -- it will make for one lucky little boy or girl to join you.

sheila said...

Criscell how exciting! and thats GREAT that you aren't feeling sick. We both are really happy for you and your family. Grdandma is racking up the grandkids. hehehe. Good luck with everything.

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! I'll try really hard not to be jealous!

Unknown said...

Two things: 1) I can't believe I'm going to be comment 37 on this post and 2) congratulations on your pregnancy!! That is so exciting! I hope you guys are doing well!

Nat Heaton said...

Criscell- congrats on the baby! Yeah!

As for making Lexi's bows, I wish I were that crafty. I am good at buying though. I did find a great site with bow instructions: http://bowdesigns.50webs.com/pinwheel_bow.html

My favorite place to buy is here: http://www.bowsandbobbies.com/ They have the best headbands and bows!!

Anyway, let us know if you get the apt next door and you need help moving. I know Jared would be more than willing to help! How fun!

Michele said...

congratulations Criscell! That is very exciting news. It is so much fun having two kids, but a lot of hard work too.

Brenbren said...

I am so happy for you. I am glad it wasn't a miscarriage! YEAH! Good luck. Although, I am not sure if you could have had a better time to have a baby. Just think, family will always be around for the birthday!

Terha said...

Congratulations!! Your little girl is beautiful!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you.

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting news! I'm sure Caysja will be a great sister.

Chelz said...

congrats!! and good luck with the potty training! So So fun!

john and brenda said...

Congratualtions Officially!!!

What a trooper you are Criscell! One of our daughters-in-law is due Dec. 30 so it will be fun to see who gets theirs first! And it will be easy for me to remember when you are due.

Mands Glenn said...

Ahhhh this is such exciting news! Lilly was due on the 23ed of Dec. but came on the 18th. Hope everything works out so you don't have to be in the hospital on Christmas. Have fun with this pregnancy. It seems like the second time aroudn it is going by so fast! We need to really get together!

To answer your question I'm due the end of OCtober