We hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day! We sure did. Although it was SUPER hot (I think the high was something like 114 degrees), and we missed our families a LOT, it was still a great day. (Sorry, these pictures are kind of posted in reverse order.)
Here we are at Glendale Community College waiting for the fireworks to start. I have to say that Caysja wasn't too fond of the fireworks and ended up crying when they started! This is the first year I have ever been away from home for the 4th of July and it was kind of sad. (For those of you that don't know, Idaho Falls has the best display of fireworks West of the Mississippi and let's just say I am a little spoiled...) We were glad to spend the day with our friends though. That 's something we are so grateful for here in AZ--good friends! Thanks for spending the day with us guys!
There was a pretty cool band that we listened to for a while in the stadium of the college.
We were so lucky because the wind came up and the clouds covered the sun so it wasn't too hot. I thought the sunbeams behind the clouds were just beautiful!
He put on quite the show for us and even juggled three bowling balls, a sword, golf club, and baseball bat!

Here we are at the park near our apt. Our day started off with a pancake breakfast here at 7am put on by our ward. Can you believe it was already 106 degrees by that time?!!















16 comments:
Thanks for putting so many pictures of Halle and I on your blog. I feel so popular(JK). I love the picture of the sun coming out of the clouds. It's so pretty.
Criscell, I love, love the patriotic dress. It looks like you had a party and I am so sad I missed such a fun playgroup. Gunnar would have loved being with all those pretty little ladies.
It looks like you guys had a great day in spite of the heat I love looking at your blog it is always so cute.
YIKES! I can't believe its SO hot there!!! Looks like you had fun!
Caysja's dress is way cute! We had a really good spot here on the river for the fireworks this year- Tyson staked it out on Monday! Yeah, IF people are kind of spoiled- the last 2 years my family had to hear all about how much better the fireworks are in Idaho Falls! But for good reason- they really are awesome!
Addie has that same dress. It looks like you had a great fourth of July
How do you deal with the heat girlfriend?!? Your pictures were so cute and fun! I absolutely love reading your blog and seeing all the fun things your family is up to. You are absolutely beautiful and your little girl is totally taking after you! Love ya!
Haha, Vancouver, WA near where I grew up always advertised that THEIR show was the biggest west of the Mississippi. Last I heard they were pushing on almost 1 full hour of fireworks (shot off from a barge on the Columbia River) with a new soundtrack every year. In IF do they shoot them off from the falls? Either way, Sam decided she doesn't like them, so we didn't go see any. I don't think we saw any last year either....*sigh* the things we sacrifice for our kids!
Nothing like IF for the 4th, but I am glad you were still able to have a lot of fun. It was good seeing you at the pool!!
Wow!! It looks like you had a wonderful fourth!! Halle and Cajysa look so cute together, decked out in the their 4th colors!!
Caysja's dress is so cute!! She looks so adorable!
What a fun day!! It's tough with the heat but it sure looks like you guys pulled it off!
I love that picture with the palm trees! It looks so magical! The picture of Caysja in the swing is so adorable. It looks like you had a great fun day!
So I have been really bad a checking blogs lately, so I just caught up! First off, you are the best cook I know - homemade chicken noodle soup? Hello! And that homemade cheesecake looks like it could be featured in Martha Stewart Magazine or something! Can I come over for cooking lessons when we get back? :) Happy late B-day to Caysja! You are such a cute mom, her b-day party was so cute, with those little hats! And then the 4th of July - you guys are all so cute! Looks like you had such a fun day! Miss you guys!
That look so fun! I can't believe how gorgeous your cloud picture was! I am glad that it was fun even though it was so hot!
what a fun day! i am such a boring mom. we didn't even bother to find fireworks! lame, huh??? can you send caysja over to teach dane how to put himself to bed too???
Post a Comment