On Caysja's Birthday we celebrated with a little party on the deck outside San Lagos. Afterwards we had a pool party, but unfortunately my camera batteries died before I could get any pictures of the pool. It was a really HOT day!

Caysja was so spoiled by all her AZ friends and she got some AWESOME new toys! Thanks, guys!

We made her a "popcorn" cake and put two candles in it which she wanted to blow out over and over again.

The moms helped the kids decorate these cute visor hats.

Here is Halle, Caysja's best friend.

I had to take this darling picture of Caysja's friend Dane. He knows what's good!

This is what the hats looked like.

Caysja's aunt Marisa made her this cute little birthday dress.

We also had a party for her the day before we left Idaho Falls. Here she is hugging her cousin, Mariah.

Caysja's cousin Adria gave her this cute little piano that played songs and a little microphone attached. She got right up and put on a show for all of us--dancing and singing! It was hilarious! Guess she's watched a little too much American Idol!

He other cousin gave her a necklace, bracelet, sunglasses set. Pretty stylin' eh?

My mom made her cake and it was soooo yummy! Thanks, mom!

Once again, we let her blow out her candles about 5 times just for the fun of it.

Our original plan was to have her party outside, but as you can see, we're all freezing in the pictures and we soon moved it inside. I had forgotten how COLD Idaho is! The wind was so strong, it blew half a pizza off the table!
11 comments:
Oh I love birthdays! That is so cute that Caysja just got right up and started singing when she got the microphone!! That is adorable!
I LOVE the sunglasses picture! What a little diva. So cute. :o) Looks like a lot of fun!
Hey Criscell,
Yesterday I just bought that same visor set for Charley's birthday in August because she told me that she wants a princess party. Your visors look like they turned out really cute, but what did you do for the boys at the party? I'm trying to decide what I should do. All the pictures look really cute, Caysja looks just like you-way cute.
Happy Birthday Caysja! It looks like you had fun.
It looks like she had the best birthday. You are such a cute mom to make it so special for her. Happy Birthday Caysja!
Looks like it was quite the event!! I bet she loved it!!
Cute! I love the popcorn cake! Sammi likes to blow candles out multiple times too. Too bad your break didn't happen now, summer decided to happen overnight last wee and we've been in the 80-90s everyday since!
Cute pictures! What a lucky girl she is... very cute party plans. You're a good mom!
BTB, I LOVE your new layout! Sara told me about cutest blogs on the block and I think it's adorable. :)
Thanks for dinner. You are such a good cook. I'm looking forward to the day when I can cook as good as you.
What a cute little woman! I love the pic of her in her birthday dress. Looked like an awesome birthday party!
Post a Comment