*WARNING* Lots of pictures below...
Sorry I've been so slow posting these pictures from our trip home. We had SO much fun and fit just about as much as we possibly could into three weeks. We went to the zoo with my friend Melinda and her daughter Sammi, and the girls had so much fun together. Too bad it was so stinkin' cold!


They wanted to hold hands! Isn't that darling?

Here we are at an old Ghost Town in Northern Idaho with Caleb's family. This was near where we camped. Caleb and his brothers had a great time exploring that old mining building you can see in the background. They went all the way to the top, much to all the wive's dismay!

Caleb's parents were so nice to take us camping with them at Challis Hot Springs. It did rain most of the time, but the hot springs felt great! Thanks, DeLoy and Lorna!

Caysja had so much fun playing with her cousin Nelah. They are only 10 weeks apart in age.

My dad's big hobby is white-water rafting and he was so nice to take us on the Snake River while we were home. It was actually the ONE nice day while we were there and didn't rain! Thanks, Dad!

We were going to take Caysja with us, but decided against that once we got there. My mom was so nice to watch her for us.

We stayed with my parents while we were home and Caysja LOVED jumping on my parent's old tramp!

She's my parents only grandchild so she got totally spoiled and stayed up late every night, getting lots of horsey rides from "Grampa" and treats from "Gamma".

While we were home, I got to go to Pocatello to say good bye to my old flute professor, Mrs. George. She and her husband are retiring and moving back East. She had one final concert that I was able to attend. It was wonderful. She is an incredible musician and has taught me so much.

I just had to post this picture of Caysja and Nelah because they were so cute carrying around their purses together like grown up little ladies.

In Caleb's family there are 6 brothers and I got to see 4 of my 5 sister-in-laws while I was home because we had a "sister's weekend" together. We went out to lunch at Leatherby's, tied a quilt to be given to Humanitarian Aid, had a sleepover, and went to a session in the Rexburg temple. It was so much fun! I love my sis-in-laws. We are all different, but all get along great.



I have to give Caleb's parents, Lorna and DeLoy Roberts a big shout out because they just barely retired from teaching at Skyline High School in Idaho Falls. They have been wonderful teachers and will be greatly missed there. Congrats on a job well done! Now you can go camping as much as you want! We are so proud of you. We got home just in time to go see them in their rooms at school one last time. Caleb took a little video of it to remember
5 comments:
Hey Criscell!
Its Kim, the new girl in the ward:-) Abbie and I exchanged 'blog' addresses the other day, and I noticed a ton of people from the ward on her 'friend' list. So I just thought I would say 'hi', and that i'm glad that we were able to finally meet the other day! Cute blog by the way. It seems like you've had some really fun summer adventures so far!
Well, my blog is private, so if you would like an 'invite' just email me at kimpeterson8@gmail.com and i'll be sure to send it to you, if you want:-)
Hope to see you around!
~Kim
I didn't know Mrs. George was moving! (IFS should be interesting . . .) That's cool you got to say goodbye. Looks like a really fun trip you guys had. What a blast. If only the weather was as nice as AZ . . .
Criscell,
I am so happy you had a great time in Idaho. The weather was horrible while you were here, but now it's in the 90's mostly everyday. I was so upset that I couldn't go with you to the zoo that day. It looked like you had fun. Hey, do you have a pic of all of us with Mrs. George? Would you mind emailing me a copy? Well, Take care! Have lots of fun under that Arizona sun!
Looks like your trip was a blast. I loved seeing some of the Idaho scenery. But it's great that you're back!
Hi Criscell!
I just checked out your blog and loved it! I am so new at this and so DUMB, but I sure think it is great. Ours is strawandrazz.blogspot and like I said, I have a lot to learn and maybe I never will at this rate!
Love ya, Brenda
Post a Comment