That is seriously the cutest way to announce this! If we have another one, I think this is what I'm going to do! It was SO great to see you again. It would be immensely fun if we were to ever end up in the same area.
Oh my goodness congratulations!!! Another girl! Yay!! So glad to finally get to visit your blog and what wonderful news to read right off the bat. I bet Caysia is thrilled to have another little sister, Brielle is going to be so jealous, hehe!
Caleb and I are from the same home town but we didn't meet until college on a blind date. (We went to rival high schools.) We were sealed in the temple in Aug. 2004. We have a little girl, Caysja, who is five, a little boy, Crew, who is two and a baby girl, Capri, born in August. In June 2011 Caleb graduated from Medical School and currently we are living in UT while he completes his three years of residency. I am lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mom with my kids and they are the joy of my life!
9 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations, Criscell! That is great news. I'm so happy for you. I'm due in November, so we will have 2 pretty close together! Good luck!
That's so exciting! 3 little girls and 1 boy, that's so fun. And I have the exact opposite!
Congratulations again! I'm so excited for you guys. She will be beautiful. Just like her mom. I miss you.
Congrats! Crazy to think you are going to have FOUR kids!
Yeah congrats! That is so exciting!!!
That is seriously the cutest way to announce this! If we have another one, I think this is what I'm going to do! It was SO great to see you again. It would be immensely fun if we were to ever end up in the same area.
Oh my goodness congratulations!!! Another girl! Yay!! So glad to finally get to visit your blog and what wonderful news to read right off the bat. I bet Caysia is thrilled to have another little sister, Brielle is going to be so jealous, hehe!
That picture is soooo cute! I love it!
Post a Comment