Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Fun


Pics before church
More pictures after church (poor kids!)

I love these kiddos so much!
Just the girls
Attempt at a family shot
Just the boys
It was such a nice day
We had an easter egg hunt in the backyard on Saturday.  (Do you like all the snow?)



Eating chocolate bunnies
"Mom, how did the Easter Bunny know how much I love to paint, draw, color...?"

4 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. I thought your family photo turned out great. I love your hair. I'm so glad you had a great Easter. I love the girl's dresses. I need to call you. I miss you.

Matt and Savannah said...

You have such cute kiddos! They all look so festive in their Easter clothes. Apparently the blue dress from Costco was a popular one this year. Livvy picked the exact same dress for Easter this year too.:)

Chalise said...

They are so adorable! I miss you guys so much!

Unknown said...

Wow, time sure does fly by! I don't get to check in very often, but I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your beautiful kids.