Thursday, June 21, 2012

End-of-the year Field Trips

Caysja's Kindergarten class took some pretty awesome field trips at the end of the year. I was able to go as a chaperone for several of them. They went to Kangaroo Zoo (a bounce place) as well as Hogle Zoo. Our ward also took a little "field trip" of the Bountiful temple as a primary activity.













6 comments:

Jilene said...

I LOVE your pictures! I LOVE your kids!

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. Those are some awesome field trips! LeiLani's school just took them to Kroger. She loved it though. I love the girl's matching easter dresses. They look so pretty. How are you feeling? I'm sure you're great. You're wonder woman. I miss you.

Chalise said...

The picture of the kids by themselves look EXACTLY like what we looked like when we were little...Caysja doing a cute little girly pose, and Prisie doing a silly smile just like me! CUTE CUTE KIDS!

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف بالرياض
.

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني بالرياض

Anonymous said...

聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天