Sunday, July 29, 2012

Help!

Hi everyone--I need help! I've been wanting to post about so many things we've done this summer, but it keeps saying that I've "reached my limit" on my blog and I can't post any more pictures! I didn't even know that there was a limit?!? Has anyone else encountered this problem? I can't afford to print off my blog yet, so what do I do now? Create another blog? Help!

5 comments:

Cecily said...

You can purchase more space. I think it's something like $20 for unlimited space for your blog. Good luck!

Unknown said...

I would start a new blog. I'm actually considering it myself. Blogger is not my favorite anymore.

Ute Family said...

Hey there! Not sure if you know I even read your blog but I do! Haha! OK, you have two choices: 1. this happened to me a year ago and I was too cheap to pay (I eventually did pay and it only cost me $5 for a huge amt of space) so I just went into my picasa web albums (where blogger stores all of our pictures) and started deleting old pictures from years past that I already had made into a book (which I now regret cuz it was easy access to search for pictures if I needed them). But that is an option if you don't want to pay anything but the $5 is just a 1 time payment. If you decide to delete pics, it's really easy to do!
2. You can just buy more space. Starting a new blog seems to be such a pain so just spend the $5 to buy more space. I did that and I have enough space to last me a few more years! I wish I hadn't deleted all of my pictures off of Picasa.

Gooch Family said...

I've heard that if you add another contributor, say, "Caleb", it adds more space. Then you just input as Caleb, or sign in as him I'm guessing? I don't know, never done it but it's worth a try!

Or other friends of mine have just started a whole new blog and called it #2 :)

Anonymous said...

聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天