Over the summer we participated in our local library's Summer Reading Program and at the end you get a free ticket to the AZ Diamondbacks. We realized that the last day to use it was coming up so we went a couple weeks ago. I had never been to a pro baseball game before and it was pretty fun! We actually got to see a lot of hits in the first few innings. Caysja didn't love it too well though as you can see...
But...she perked right up once we took her over to the playplace! I couldn't believe they had a playplace for all the little kids right there in the stadium!
We've started a little "preschool" with some of our friends. Caysja LOVES it! We each take a turn hosting it at our homes and teaching a letter of the alphabet, counting, colors, shapes, etc. A couple weeks ago it was my turn. The girls all loved playing with the umbrella and I had to take a picture...while no one was fighting...
Caysja and Crew love to play together BUT... I have to say that lately Caysja has started to get really jealous of Crew or something. I think it's because he's learning how to crawl and he touches her toys, etc. Then she'll hurt him like push him over or something. It seems like she spends most of her days in time out. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
We found Crew like this after getting up from his morning nap last week. I can't believe he can stand up now!











13 comments:
I remember that stage well; when Xander started getting really upset about having to share with little sis. I remember lots of time outs! I'm trying to remember something that may help and all I can remember is our evening time. Tayla went to bed 1 hour earlier than Xander so we took that time to play a game or do a big floor puzzle; whatever he wanted to do -- just mommy and Xander. He got to do things that he couldn't do during the day with little sis getting into everything. He really LOVED it!
What a great post! You do so many fun activities with your family and friends. That's a very cute craft you made. I miss you!! Conference was fantastic! I got tickets to the Sunday morning session from a friend, and we sat six rows from the front! It was amazing! I saw Elder Bednar just a few feet away :) I just love our leaders.
Cute Cute pics! I love the one of the pre-shooler's! Our girls are getting so big!!
So fun. Those blocks are adorable. I had no idea Crew was standing up. He's getting so big. We had so much fun at the park last night. Thanks for hanging out.
WOW that Crew is so dang handsome, big blue eyes and that super blonde hair, what a doll! (your whole fam is cute, but I just have a soft spot for little boys!!!)
Oh that expression on Caysja's face is priceless!! And it must have been a woman to suggest the play area at the stadium, that's genius! Yes, conference was wonderful!! I had to stay home from work sick today and remembered it was Tuesday, so I tuned into the BYU-I devotional address on the radio. Oh how I miss getting to take an hour out of the middle of the day once a week for those! It was almost like a mini general conference for me. I'm going to check and see if they have them in a podcast form!
You have such a beautiful little family! So cute! Thanks for the yummy cookies. They were divine!
I love that first picture of Casja! Too funny! And I can't believe how big Crew is getting. His hair is just adorable!
I am going through some of the very same things with Nate and Zachy. Zachy is mobile and only wants the toys Nathan seems to want. Nathan is pushing him, kicking him squeezing him and sometimes trying to lift him! Yikes.
Anyway- no advice. I have to figure out what to do first. :D
Your kids are so cute though. They are getting so big. It's great to read your updates! I hope youre doing well. Take care!
I love the halloween craft!! Your kids are so adorable.
Sorry, I don't have any suggestions for you-we're having the same problem here. I felt terrible because just the other day Charley told me that she thinks that I love Brodi more than her. It broke my heart... So I started playing games and cooking with Charley while Brodi takes naps (yea, he still takes 2!). Charley really enjoys her personal time, although it does cut into my work hours.
Hey Girl that pumpkin patch is really a small, small little spot, but so fun. It is on 67th and Thunderbird. It is in the southwest corner. HOpe you get to go! Have fun!
If you figure out the sibling rivalry thing, let me know. We have our good days and our bad days, but I think it just gets better when they get older.
Post a Comment