This past weekend we decided to go camping with our friends the Hamblins. We only have a couple more weeks before Caleb starts rotations and then I'm sure we won't see him as much as we are used to so we figured we'd better take advantage of the time we have. Our plan was to go to Sedona and Slide Rock (we went there last year and had a blast) but all their campsites were nearly full (and it would have cost us $20) so we found our own spot a little closer to Flagstaff...and the best part was that it was FREE!! We had anawesome time!
The girls loved playing in the dirt--by the next day they were coated in it!
The girls loved playing in the dirt--by the next day they were coated in it!




















11 comments:
You guys are so brave! I don't even think I know how to light a fire :) It looks like you guys had so much fun and I love the pics of your kids...so darling!!
It looks like you had a fun camping trip!
I wouldn't mind learning how to make dutch oven BBQ chicken pizza! Yum-licious!
Lets get a big group together and go. WE love Camping! The pizza looked amazing. I need to know how he did it! Looked like a fun trip!
Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! We would LOVE to tag along the next time you go:) Now that we own some camping gear, we definitely need to break it in!
We had such a good time. We're gonna have to make this a tradition. Thanks again for inviting us.
I'm super impressed. That pizza looks good!! So fun.
Such darling pictures, Criscell!! Crew's hair getting so long! I am so glad that you were able to go on a fun trip before Caleb starts school again :) Miss you!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Your pizza looks so yummy. Kids just love dirt and the nice fresh open air :)...me too! We would love to go...especially since you guys really seem to know what you're doing!
Looks like you had so much fun!! The food looked Delicious!
Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun this past month. We wanted to go camping this weekend, but realized we had other things we had to do. I'm hoping to go soon though because pretty soon it will be too cold. Did you dad get a new boat, it looks really big.
Post a Comment