Our little Crewser man is starting to cruise around on everything! He thinks it is the best thing ever. He crawled so late, but practically the next day he wanted to pull himself up on everything.



Caleb, Criscell, Caysja, Crew & Capri ~From here to Eternity~



Posted by Criscell at 2:18 PM
5 comments:
Wow! All these babies that don't seem like they are old enough are just growin' right up! Congrats little Crewser!
He's just so adorable - I absolutely love his smile!!
I just love that little guy. Way to go crewser! He's getting so big. I'm so glad you're feeling better.
I am not sure where I was on that one. You were sick!?! WHAT!?! How did I miss that one? Glad you are better!
I am so sorry you were sick, I am glad you are feeling better. Cute pic. I can't believe how big Crew is getting. Miss you tones.
Post a Comment