Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Randomness

This post is totally random, I know.  Most of these pics were taken a while ago and I just kept on forgetting to post them.  

Here on my girls in matching outfits.  They love each other so much!  It is precious.  Capri has started saying "sissy" and "Shaysha" 

Of course if I take a picture of the girls, I have to take one of Crewser too
Caleb is playing in a Bountiful basketball league right now.  We try to go to his games and cheer him on when we can.  They are held in a Jr. high and the kids love to play on the bleachers.


Go, Daddy!
getting a wet, sweaty kiss after the game
all ready for church
This is Caysja and Crew's new favorite "secret" hideout.  Caleb is the only one who can put them up there and since he isn't home a lot of the time, they don't get to go up there as often as they'd like to.
Our neighbor, Leah, had a princess party and invited Caysja
Crew got to come too (the lone prince)
We have had a VERY mild winter with little snow.  (I'm not complaining!!)  Caysja tried to jump on the tramp after one of the snow storms.
Playin' in the snow--it practically melts the next day so you have to enjoy it while you can!
Caleb took the kids up the canyon during one of the first snows of the season and built a fire and roasted marshmallows.
They had a great time!

2 comments:

Heather Inns said...

You have such a cute little family. I am glad you guys finally got some snow.

Kate said...

Looks like so much fun! Thanks for being such an amazing friend to me!! i love you and admire you, and appreciate you :) I love that we go to the temple together every month.