Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What We've Been up to...

I'm long overdue for an update...sorry!  We've been keeping busy as always.  Capri's favorite thing lately is to climb the stairs and then scream at the top for someone to come get her since she can't get down!  (So far she hasn't fallen down, knock on wood!)

We baby-sat our cousins for several days a while ago and they all had a blast together.  It was warm enough to go to Liberty Park so here they are after swimming in the "little rivers".
One of our friends gave us a monarch caterpillar.  It was so neat to watch it turn into such a beautiful butterfly!  My kids didn't want to say goodbye to it.  Thanks, Millie and Jen, for such a neat opportunity!


Matching cousins Mariah and Caysja
Capri is pulling up on everything now but doesn't want to walk quit yet...


In Sept. Caysja started Girl Scouts.  She is a Daisy--the first level.  She loves it and she has made some good friends already.  Here she is in her new uniform all ready to go.


8 comments:

Alice said...

I didn't know Caysja was doing girl scouts! How does she like it?

(will she be selling cookies? If so, we'll buy!)

Cecily said...

You'll have to keep us posted on all the fun things Caysja gets to do in girl scouts!! Fun!

The J J Glenn Family said...

So cute! I was thinking I should find a little girl scouts for Lilly. Love the updates. Miss you guys.

Evan and Amber said...

Oh my gosh! what a cute little daisy scout! I love the little hat;)

Jilene said...

What darling kids you have!!! I can't believe your monarch butterfly stayed long enough on the kids' shirts for you to take all those pictures. Looks like it didn't want to say good-bye either. Kiki looks so cute in her daisy uniform.

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. I love Caysja's little girl scout uniform. I'm glad the kids had fun while you watched your niece and nephew. The weather looks so nice. It's high 40s low 50s here. I better get used to it. I won't feel the heat again until May. So crazy to think about.

Unknown said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog in awhile and was amazed at how much I missed. So glad you finally have settled somewhere and everyone is together again. Can't believe how big your kids are getting! I'm going to Phoenix next weekend and I'm sad that your not there anymore for me to visit...

Adrienne said...

I love the butterfly! How cool is that?!