Friday, September 23, 2011

Utah State Fair and Liberty Park

A couple weeks ago our cousins were in town we we went to the Utah Sate Fair together.  They had the cutest thing for kids--a little "farm" experience with treats at the end--all for free!

Caysja thought this pink tractor was pretty awesome.

Planting vegetables
Look what I got, Mom!
Petting the pigs...
...and the sheep...
...and the rabbits
The rodeo was super fun! We had the perfect front row seats.

These pics were taken a while ago...it's a little chilly for swimsuits lately.  Back when it was really hot, one of our favorite places to go was Liberty Park's "Seven Canyons".  My kids love to wade in all the little rivers, streams, lakes, waterfalls, etc.  This was a special day because Caleb actually had the day off and was able to come with us.





I hate saying goodbye to summer!

3 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

The kids look so grown up. Caysja's hair is getting so long. That water park looks so cool. Glad Caleb was able to be there that day. It was so good talking to you the other day. I'll call again when I get some down time. Miss you guys.

Kynda said...

Your kids are so cute! My kids miss them sooo much! I love all of your free activities!

Jilene said...

This looks like so much fun. Too bad we didn't get time to go in the cool pools and streams with you when we were there. Sure had fun on the swings and things, though. Love you lots.
MOM