A couple weeks ago we were able to go visit Temple Square for FHE. My kids were so in awe of the Christus as well as the Salt Lake temple.
Caysja looking at pictures of our prophet, Pres. Thomas S. Monson
Caysja loves to hold Priesie--it's so cute
For Park day, our ward went to Wheeler Farm. It was kind of a rainy/overcast day, but the kids still had a blast.
And before I forget, Capri has FINALLY learned how to CRAWL!! I was beginning to wonder if she ever would! The day after we came back from Baumgartner she just up and started crawling all over the place. She seems to be a lot happier now that she can get around by herself.











4 comments:
I LOVE THE TEMPLE. Great pics! I love the one with all three babies. Miss you guys
Give us a call next time you go out! We'd love to see you guys. Chad's out and about a bit these days, and it'd be fun to catch up. And believe it or not, I still have my I.F. phone number!
The picture of Caysja holding Capri is priceless. I can't believe how many teeth she has. I love the huge smile she has on her face. I'm so glad she's crawling. I bet it gives Mom a break which is nice.
Fun update! What a GREAT present your parents gave you with the trampoline surprise! Even I have good memories of that thing. :)
Post a Comment