Sunday, February 20, 2011

Island Park

A couple weeks ago we spent the weekend with Caleb's brother Jacob and his family who have a cabin in Island Park.  We had an awesome time.  It was so beautiful with TONS of snow!  Thanks for inviting us, J&M!

 the guys making breakfast for us
The cousins--our kids are almost exactly the same age and they get along great!
Caleb and Jacob about to go snow shoeing
Seriously there was soooo much snow...at least 4.5 feet--maybe more...
Isaac, Crew, Caysja, Mariah about to watch an "oovie" as Crew calls it
horsey rides
Caysja and Mariah shared a room and had their first "sleepover" which they LOVED and therefore wouldn't go to sleep forever!!
Jacob and Marisa
My Honey and me
Group shot

Walking back from church (which is just right up the hill)

Playing in the snow

The guys tried to get the snow off the roof...(key word, "tried"...)



2 comments:

Travis said...

I can't believe how crazy the snow was. Looks like a beautiful cabin though. I'm glad you guys had fun, and got to spend some time together. Crew is getting so big.

Our Family said...

Wow! That looks so fun! I forgot about Island Park. I can't believe all that snow. So glad you were able to get out for the weekend.