Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Snake River Roaring Youth Jam/Ammon Days

So, I'm a little behind in my blogging if ya'll hadn't noticed...Sorry about that! Life with three kids and no husband (except on weekends) is taking it's toll! Anyway, here's the beginning of my attempt to catch up. These pictures were actually taken the day before I had Capri and I never had a chance to post them. We went to the Snake River Roaring Youth Jam at the Greenbelt and my kids had an awesome time with all the fun, free crafts they provided.


Caysja and her cousin Nelah painting the very colorful 'dragon'
Caysja blowing her boat with a straw to win the race
Caleb showing us his mad hula skills
Crew loved this "junk band"
molding clay together
This pic was taken the night of our 6th Anniversary.
We went to the top of Thunder Ridge Mountain where Caleb proposed to me and watched the sun set. Happy 6 years, Babe! Sure love you!
We also went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants--Johnny Carinos.
These pics are from the "Ammon Days" celebration:

Kiki and Caleb racing on the blow up toys
Say Cheese!
I actually couldn't remember ever having tasted cotton candy before in my life and thought it was rather weird!
And now for a pic of my three little kiddos! Life is crazy right now, but I love it just the same. Capri is a good baby and so very sweet. She is already ONE MONTH old! That is crazy to me!! My kids just about smother her with attention every day and are always fighting over who gets to hold her next. I promise to post a lot more pics of all the things we've been up to lately. Caysja started preschool and dance and is loving them both. We're trying to soak up all the time with Caleb that we can before he leaves for Tucson at the end of the month.

4 comments:

Evan and Amber said...

your little family is so precious...We miss you guys a ton

Travis and Britni said...

So fun. Caysja looks so big holding Capri. I can't believe how huge Crew is. He doesn't look like a baby anymore. He's a little man. Sounds like things are good. We miss you.

gelly said...

Adorable kids! Hope you are feeling well!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

3 kids already:) wow, how awesome! How have you been trying to deal with 3 and almost all alone? I'm scared to death to have another kid one day in the far far future...
Your kids look so proud to have a little baby to hold. They're so cute. Feel free to come visit, you can stay here anytime:)