We are so lucky to have some of our AZ friends live so close by in Pocatello. A couple weeks ago we all got together at my friend Natalie's in-law's house for lunch and a "reunion" of sorts. It was a BEAUTIFUL home and definitely the largest house I have ever been in!!! It had three floors and a complete kitchen on every level as well as 9 bathrooms-- just to give you some idea how big it was! It was expertly decorated as well. I wish I could have taken a picture of each room. This is the back of the house and unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the front.
Their yard was also amazing with fountains and streams running all around it. Perfect for little boys to go wading in...
Our boys loved the big yard

Alissa and Natalie talking on the porch
Caysja, Halle and Taylor loved the tramp









1 comments:
FUN! Ummm isn't that a hotel? Looks Gorgeous and so fun. Glad you guys were able to get together. We miss you all! Im sure you heard the ward got split, right? It is so different, but so good.
Post a Comment