This post is so late...sorry! At last I have the internet where I'm living now AND Caleb was able to come home this past weekend and bring the cord I needed up upload pictures so I'm going to try and get caught up. My sister Chalise got married the day after we moved from AZ in the Draper Temple. It was such a beautiful wedding! A big thank you to my friend Alissa for watching my kids that morning during the sealing!
Crew and Caleb waiting outside the temple
Crew and Caleb waiting outside the temple

Chalise looks gorgeous here but don't look too closely at me--I was super tired from moving the day before, driving 10 hours from AZ, going to bed at 1am. getting up at 6 am and then being 7 months preggers on top of it all!




















1 comments:
What a beautiful wedding! You all look amazing. Congratulations, what a special day. We are right next to Draper if you're ever down here again!
Post a Comment