Monday, March 22, 2010

I Can't Keep it a Secret any Longer...

We're having a BABY GIRL!!!


(I'm 20 weeks this Thurs. and due Aug. 12th)

35 comments:

ed and brooke said...

Hey Criscell, I had no idea you had a blog! I'm adding you to my blog roll if thats okay. Congratulations by the way! When you announced yesterday that you were having a girl I was floored! Especially that you're 20 weeks already. I've always heard that you show faster with your second... third..etc baby, but I guess that isn't true with you! So excited for you guys and for your new little addition!

Audra said...

Congratulations! Another gorgeous girl! I had two August babies and I almost melted! I hope the heat doesn't kill you!

sheila said...

that's exciting Criscell. Congrats to all of you. Hope the pregnancy is going well so far.
And yes, I hope the heat doesn't melt you.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

you little secret keeper! congrats:)

Holly and Daric said...

I really am so excited for you! You are a good secret keeper.

Lysa King said...

Wow! How do you keep it a secret for so long! I thought I did well waiting until 12 weeks! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys! I hope all is going well!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations! This super exciting! How far apart will that make Crew and this little girl? (Sorry, I just wanted to know...Mine are close together too. hehe.)

Thomas Family said...

When I saw that announcement in the R.S. email I didn't believe it. :) I was waiting for you to make it "official" for me by announcing it on your blog. :) Soooo, congratulations that is super exciting!! Hope you have been feeling ok!

Kim said...

I seriously had NO idea! You are SO tiny...you could probably get away with not telling anyone for even longer, I'm sure:) CONGRATULATIONS! We are SO excited for you!

Michele said...

That's so exciting!!! Congrats and I hope you are feeling well. 3 is so much fun!

Matt and Savannah said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you and your family! Hope you are feeling okay.

Kristi said...

CONGRATS!!!!! So exciting!!!!

Nat Heaton said...

I about fell off my chair when I read the RS email! CONGRATULATIONS! You are the most darling mom of two and will be an amazing mom with three! So so exciting!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Criscell, Congrats to your family!

Kate said...

YAYYYY!!! CONGRATULATIONS CRISCELL!!!! That is the happiest news!

Michelene said...

Criscell,
Congrats to you and your family. You and Caleb make such cute kids. I just had my third baby four weeks ago, but we're opposite. I have boy, girl, boy and you'll have girl, boy, girl. Very exciting news!!

Kandis said...

WHAT!!!! That is so exciting. I'm quite impressed you were able to wait so long to announce. I can't believe you'll have three, CONGRATS!!!

Christi said...

CONGRATS!! Wow, I couldn't keep my second pregnancy a secret for that long!

Gooch Family said...

Congrats! This sounds funny, but I noticed in your last post your tummy and big boobs haha. I wondered! That is so exciting, I hope i have a girl next so Bella can have a close sister.

Cecily said...

Congratulations, Criscell!!! That's super exciting!

Amber said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That is just so exciting! All these babies coming into the world, I love it!

Brooke said...

Wow! 20 weeks and still a secret- I surely will not come close to getting that far along without others knowing. :) But another girl- congrats! That is super exciting, I hope you have been feeling ok.

Redd family said...

congrats! another girl.....so fun! 3 IS as hard as they say, but oh so fun!

Goodman Family said...

congrats Criscell! i didn't even know you were pregnant. That is very exciting. Good luck with the family back in Idaho.

Erik & Nicole said...

I can't believe you can wait that long to tell everyone! I can barely wait 8 weeks. Congrats we are sooo excited for you guys!

Mands Glenn said...

A Girl! I didn't know! Congrats girl! So excited for you guys.

A Simple Girl said...

Congrats! You are one brave girl :) I can't keep up with my 2 lol. Like everyone else, I am AMAZED you could keep it a secret for so long! I think I told everyone the moment I found out- both times :) Hope the pregnancy is going well for you!

Amber said...

We are so happy for you. That is so exciting!

Brittany said...

Congrats, Criscell! You'll be a busy woman!

tashina birch said...

CONGRATS! we are so happy for you guys! Lets get together for dinner soon!! It was fun having Caleb stay with us, him and nate had a good time staying up late acting like teenagers again! FUN!

kalie said...

Criscell, did your due date get moved?? I thought you were 2 wks ahead of me, but we're about on track with each other! :) Yay for August babies!

Gallant Family said...

CONGRATS! That is so very exciting. Oh, to have a girl....{sigh}. You were definitely blessed with a long torso to hide that little one! August in Arizona, eh? I hope you survive the heat! I guess you'll just have to visit home more often...

Halsey said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see another little blondie.

Simpson Family said...

Criscell! I just found your blog and loved looking at your cute family! Congrats on your baby girl....that is so exciting!