Sunday, March 8, 2009

Photo Shoot

A couple weeks ago, my talented friend, Ashley, was so kind to take some pics of my kids for me. I'd mentioned that I wanted to make a birth announcement for Crew, but I didn't have photoshop, nor did I know how to use it. She whipped this out for me in no time. She's a pro, don't you agree?! I LOVE how all the pictures turned out! Thanks again, Ashley!!! You're the best!

19 comments:

sheila said...

wow! Those are amazing. Your friend really is good.

He looks like his sister too, just darker hair. He's so adorable! congrats

Travis and Britni said...

How sweet. That crew is so adorable. I can't wait to have a boy. Ashley did a great job. I love the picture where Caysja is kissing him on the forehead.

Gooch Family said...

That turned out so cute! He is such a cutie!

Jennifer Payne said...

Wow! That turned out so good. I love all the different pictures. He is so cute! I absolutely love the one of Cayjsa kissing him - too adorable.

Heather Inns said...

I do love it. She did a great job. He is so cute.

Kandis said...

I would agree that he looks just like Caysja. He is adorable!!!

Kim said...

Wow! Your baby announcement turned out SO cute! I'll have to have Ashley take some pictures of Audrey for me:-)

Amber said...

Oh wow those are some really great pictures. He is so cute! What a sweet family you have!

Amber said...

The birth announcement is way cute, I love the black and white!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Crew is SO HANDSOME!!! That turned out adorable.

TwinkleBee said...

She's talented, Wish I could do that!! What a handsome little guy you've got!

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

adorable!! crew is so handsome!

Brenbren said...

Those turned so cute!

Smelly Moose said...

SO cute!

Jolene said...

Boy he really looks like his sister and that announcement is great.

Melinda said...

Amazing!!! I can't wait to have time to learn photo shop so I can do that kind of stuff!!! We bought the photoshop creative suite because Cory got an amazing discount for being a student, it was under $200 for a normally $1000 program...Caleb would qualify for the same discount, I'm sure. You should check out your University Book Store if you're interested, I know your birthday is coming up *wink*. And I absolutely LOVE the picture of him holding your finger and the one of Caysja kissing him. So cute!

Kate said...

Your children are adorable!! What a talented photographer friend you have too!! Glad that you were able to get what you were looking for. How fun to have so many people see it on your blog!!

todd and ashley said...

Were you able to get them printed? How did they look?

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! congrats!! he has so much dark hair!!