Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm still alive...

Sorry for all of you who read my blog! I have been SO bad about posting lately...(as I'm sure you've noticed)! I guess I have been getting my apartment back in order after moving and then watching the Olympics all the time, but other than that, I have to admit I have just been lazy when it comes to blogging! I will try to do better. I guess it doesn't help that not much has been going on. We're just trying to survive the HEAT! This summer has actually been about 10 degrees cooler in general than last summer, so we are lucky.

I will try to post pictures from our last camping trip when we went home to Idaho because guess what...we're going home again next week and we're going to go camping AGAIN! See, I told you Caleb's family likes to camp! This week is finals for Caleb and then he gets a week off before Fall semester starts. I have LOVED having him home so much this summer. His schedule was so much lighter and I dread the Fall--being gone all the time, stressing over so many tests, etc.. Oh well.

On another note, I can't believe we've actually been here in AZ a whole year! Everyone told me when we first moved here that time goes by pretty fast and I was like, "yeah, right" but really, it HAS gone by pretty fast. We are excited to be "second years"! Good luck on your finals this week, Honey! Can't wait to come home and see all of our friends and family in just one more week!

15 comments:

Our Family said...

I'm excited to see the pictures from your camping trip. Goodluck with finals this week and Congradtulations on making it through a year of AZ.

Brooke said...

Hooray for camping! And thank goodness to do it in Idaho and not in the heat of Arizona. That's awesome you get so much time with your honey. That was Eric and I last summer right after he graduated and before he started a real job in the fall. It was great to spend so much time together. You're great to really live it up and be grateful for it.

XO said...

Good for you for taking advantage of being able to get away from the AZ heat. We were in Utah a total of 4 weeks this summer - unfortunately we didn't take advantage of cooler climates to camp - how fun for you in Idaho!

Niki said...

Love your blog you are still welcome to read my Breaking Dawn if you haven't found one yet. You will need something to read on your trip.

Amber said...

Hey Criscell,
Just another couple of weeks and we will be joining you in the heat again. I think we get in late on the 30th, then we have a day to move back into an apartment, still San Lagos, so Ryan can start school on Tuesday. Hope the jet lag won't be too bad! We are excited to get back to the pool, though. See you soon.

Frei Family said...

So said to see another year of school coming... we probably need to start girls nites again- so the deression doesnt set in!! Have fun in Idaho!!

kalie said...

I agree--the time does go by fast! I can't believe I've been at Glendale High for three years already! Tell Caleb good luck--the second year is pretty stressful! :(

Jennifer Payne said...

Seriously, the time really does go by fast. I can't believe you guys are already in your 2nd year. Have fun camping. It sounds like so much fun.

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

I'm always impressed with how on top of your blog you are. I'm sure you've noticed how far behind I am. :) I just loaded pictures on our computer from the month of July. I was shocked to see how many there were - 150+! Looks like I'm even more behind than I thought. Way to stay on top of your blog!

Niki said...

Yeah we live just off 51st and Union Hills over by Walgreen's not to far.

Melinda said...

give me a call!

Kristy said...

Hey Criscell! Sorry I have been "SO BAD" at checking in on you guys and dropping comments. You are always so good to visit us.

I'm so jealous that you're going to Idaho AND you're going camping! When we lived there as newly-wed students, we went camping almost every weekend in the summer. We LOVE camping and miss it so much!! I'm not into extreme sports or outdoor-sy adventures, but I WOULD really like to try white water rafting ... like go on a 3 day vacation and camp out next to the river each night. That sounds like so much fun!! It always makes me think of you when I dream about it. Maybe someday you could take me and show me how its done!

I can't believe you've been in AZ almost a year. We're coming up on three being here in Texas! It does go by so very fast! How many more until Caleb's done? Do you think you'll stay in AZ after he graduates?

Congrats to you too on your new baby boy. Any names yet? When is your due date? Our baby girl is due Nov 8th, but I'm betting she'll come around my birthday (Halloween) since Sam was about a week and a half early. Next week officially begins my third trimester and I'm getting really excited! What have been your feelings and emotions about having a second child and a boy? I hope all is going well; let's see some belly pics!! It's so hard for me to picture you pregnant; you've always been the slender beauty!

Heather Inns said...

I hope we get to see you guys. But I understand you have alot of friends and family to see. Drive staff. love you guys and miss you tones

Gallant Family said...

If you have extra time, let me know because I think I am supposed to show you how to do something crafty, I'm sure. I can't remember what, though. We're having family up for Labor Day weekend, and other than that, I should be free. Let me know. Travel safe!!!

emiflute said...

give me a call too! :D